Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, not sure if I'm reaching for the stars on this one but I will give it a shot. I had brand new white 2005 srt4 back in the day. When I moved to new england in 2007 I sold it to pay for school. The years have gone by and I always wondered what happened to that car. Essentially I am actively looking for another one. I traded it in late 2007 to a dealership in Massachusetts. The only thing I had done to it was black powdercoated stock wheels, dark tinted, short shifter and different badges on it. I am now located in western iowa. If anyone knows about the car or knows of one to sell I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I seem to remember seeing one for sale somewhere near there not to long ago on autotrader. I just went to look it up and it's no long on there. But it was a near mint acr with hardly any miles and they were asking a premium for it. how much are you looking to spend out of curiosity?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I remember the one you are talking about. It was nice but out of reach for me. Hopefully stay around 5k or so. I have a motorcycle I need to get rid of and a dakota rt that I am thinking of getting rid off to help buy another srt4. Also open to trades. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I remember the one you are talking about. It was nice but out of reach for me. Hopefully stay around 5k or so. I have a motorcycle I need to get rid of and a dakota rt that I am thinking of getting rid off to help buy another srt4. Also open to trades. Thanks.
There's one ayoungblood is selling for 12500. Pretty nice and very low mileage

·
Registered
321 Posts
The only way I can think to find out is go to the property tax office and ask for the history/VIN, then run a car fax. At this point I dont see how youd be able to tell by a pic w all the mods, evo mods, cross hair cuts that have happened.

Your best bet on a new one is FB marketplace, google, and FB SRT groups. I see them pop up in Iowa, but id be ready to travel. In that area I guarantee it will have rocker/quarter panel rust issues.

Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help everyone. I know it will be hard finding my old one. Open to go a little ways. I am currently looking to sell my motorcycle and dakota r/t to get another srt4. Too many projects.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went and looked at it today. Sold it to another person. No big deal, gonna keep looking. If anybody is interested there is a commerative edition in Wisconsin with 18k miles. Only $25k!

·
Premium Member
3,719 Posts
so dumb... thats more than i paid for mine in 2006 with less miles on it...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Its just a showroom talking piece at this point. Someday they will auction it off or sell it to another dealer he golfs with haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts