Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got hosed by a so called "friend" who does some of our artwork stuff for our racing program. Now, I am kind of in a difficult situation.

Looking for somebody who may want to help us out with some graphic work developing some new promo cards for our race team. There are people out there in the motorsports community who can do this but I really thought it would be fun to do something different and creative. Don't have much a budget for development but I can hook you up with a lot of our team gear and swag!! :thumbsup: (I know its not much but the stuff is really cool)

Anyway, thought there might be a few people out there who likes this type of challenge and may enjoy this. I know its a long shot but its worth a try. Heck, I can't even draw a stick man or I would try to do it!!

Here is an example what was done last year. Scroll down to "Hero Card":

www.cindilux.com

We have new cars this year so we need some updated stuff. I have just seen some of the work on this forums and some of you are very creative and way "out of the box" which I think is awesome! :cool:

if any of you creative ones out there want to give us a hand on this, just send me a PM and we can talk. Thanks for your time.

Cindi

1 - 1 of 1 Posts