Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a rebuild on my motor and rubber hoses that come off of the metal heater tube need replacing. I found the parts to replace the two molded rubber hoses that go into the firewall and the 3 molded rubber hoses that that go to the oil cooler.

The only 2 pieces that I need are on the front part of the motor. The one goes to the water pump inlet and the other one goes to the thermostat housing (I think). These hoses I have no idea what the part numbers are, they do have PCC3001 and PCC3004 printed on them although they don't appear to be part numbers. I need to know are these to hoses specific to the car or can I just use some regular straight pieces of rubber hose?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for the same part, I know I can go to Napa but I'd rather just pay more and get the OEM part that fits perfectly first time. Sad to see no one responded with an actual number.

HHR00034AA HOSE, 1FT, HEATER, 3/4"

04884326AB HOSE, HEATER, TUBE TO PUMP

These parts are discontinued. Probably not going to find it at your local stealership, but if you really feel a need to be robbed...😱

https://www.moparpartsinc.com/p/Fiat__/HOSE-Heater-Heater-Tube/61585183/04884326AB.html

me? I'd buy me some Gates hose and call it good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
rarified srt4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing