Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted some help in determining what my SRT4 is worth. I am looking to sell and want to make sure I'm "in market" value for my asking price and what I might expect to get for a final sale price.

2005 Black SRT4
46000 miles
I am the original owner
no modifications
paint is sunburnt in a couple places on roof
no mechanical problems or accidents

KBB says its worth around $8,000 to a private seller. But I have seen all sorts of price ranges from $5500 - $11000 on various sale sites.

Some insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if I put up too much/little information about the car. I did't want to turn it into classified ad, just looking for recommendations.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
It's worth what someone will pay for it. Start kinda high and just slowly come down till it sales is what I would do.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I always see what other are SELLING for, not listed for. What they seem to sell for is what you should be able to get out of it give or take depending on things like condition, mods, clean title, ETC, ETC

·
Registered
604 Posts
I bought my 05 SRT4 with 50k miles like two months for $8,500. Perfect condition with a few bolt ons. I paid a little more for a 2 owner car with low miles and what appears to not been beaten it's whole life. I also spent 3-4 months looking for something close by, and waited for what I felt was the right one. I'd start at 10k honestly if I was you and maybe don't accept less than 9k(unless the roof is that bad).

But then again, people could think I'm stupid for paying 8500 for a neon.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought my 05 SRT4 with 50k miles like two months for $8,500. Perfect condition with a few bolt ons. I paid a little more for a 2 owner car with low miles and what appears to not been beaten it's whole life. I also spent 3-4 months looking for something close by, and waited for what I felt was the right one. I'd start at 10k honestly if I was you and maybe don't accept less than 9k(unless the roof is that bad).

But then again, people could think I'm stupid for paying 8500 for a neon.
Thanks, that's the type of info I was looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts