Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for a few pictures of anyone who has sprayed their headlights with a shot of Niteshades.

Also has their been any problems with Law Inforcement in your area with using Niteshades on any of their lighting accessories. sp?

Thanks!
Bryan

·
Registered
966 Posts
I would also like to know.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
i already get harassed......whats the difference? lol

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
If you want blacked out headlights do it right. Nightshades is alright for your tails, but I wouldn't advise it for headlights

Get someone at a body shop to mix you up some clear coat with black paint mixed in it and have them spray it and wet sand it etc etc and they'll come out right.

·
SRTforums Veteran
9,870 Posts
dymondboy2f said:
If you want blacked out headlights do it right. Nightshades is alright for your tails, but I wouldn't advise it for headlights

Get someone at a body shop to mix you up some clear coat with black paint mixed in it and have them spray it and wet sand it etc etc and they'll come out right.
Yeah, VERYYYY little black goes along way in clear.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Kustomatix said:
Yeah, VERYYYY little black goes along way in clear.
True, but I also wouldn't expect people to be doing this unless they've played with the ratio before and know full well how to do it. Or he can cut out some plexi glass pieces and have the guy do different shades on them and see what he likes best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts