Dodge SRT Forum banner

Looking for parts!!

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  vipertv 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a km/h instrument cluster, and also if anyone has any aftermarket stuff their selling. :eveilgrin

#8 ·
Actually I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Though I'm sure its right on. First order of business is getting my car back from that freaking dealership. If anybody goes to M.u.M. Mattusch GMBH, prepare for a long a** wait. They can't even tell me a ballpark of when they'll be done. :flame:

#10 ·
Well got the car back yesterday...they replaced the cam shaft sensor, intake manifold gasket, and ingnition coil. Luckily these parts minus the coil were warranted, but still labor was far more than expected. Yeah its the other dealership for sure in the future...until Heidelberg.:wah?!:

#11 ·
man that sucks, just to let you guys know, the dealer here in wiesbaden is bad ass, they replaced all my rockers, clutch, sparkplug wires and the coil under warranty! I did not pay one dime, and got to make some GREAT videos with the smart car they gave me for free. It took about two weeks, which was the only downfall but I had a free car and EVERYTHING was free! If you need anymore info just hit me up and I will take you there. Lastly, if anyone has any go fast parts I am also looking!

#17 · (Edited)
Well finally got a chance to get a pic...christmas break has kept me busy
Looking good :thumbsup:

Did you took any pic's of installing you cluster? We need to create a warning light for the rear foglight, (TUV inspection) Maby we can use the icon which is used on the front fog's on the dash. I haven't got a clue how to get behind the cluster. Do I need to take the hole front "deck / dash" out, or can I just pop the cluster out there?

Pic's or a very clear explanation would be perfect :clap: Already got a PDF file from Legoman about the links and plugs, but haven't found out jet were everyting is situated.

I'm still not a pro on electronic's :stab:

#20 ·
It's a canadian cluster your hunting for, since the n-srt4 was never sold in europe.
there's no cluster's roaming around in europe i think, else i would 'v heard about it already ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.