Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, order is under jeff bastien

i didnt get the blue led so i didnt think i was going to have to wait. ordered it a few weeks ago. any status updates, account already got charged so im guessing its not gonna be that long

Jeff

·
Registered
197 Posts
Image of Silver Lens Knock--IAT--Timing

Hi all,

We JUST recieved our Silver lens and Silver Bezel ring for our TechGauges.

Here is an image taken under high ambient light levels.

We are VERY excited about the look of the Gauge. The Silver lens matches the SRT-4 instrument panel Gauges EXACTLY. The above image doesn't do 100 % justice to the EXACT semi-metallic color match.

We have had a slight delay in our delivery of this gauge to our customers -- since one of our electronic component suppliers has missed their delivery date :crying:

We will contact them AGAIN Monday April 3rd to confirm the delivery of this component. We will then contact each customer individually by email to inform them of the expected ship date.

So..... We will miss our original April 3rd delivery But... the final product will be something we are VERY happy with. We apologize for this delay and will inform ALL customers of the NEW expected delivery date.

We hope that ALL of our customers will be pleased with the overall performance and look of the Gauge.

We are pleased to say that the Silver Lens and Bezel ring came out EXACTLY as we had specified.

NOTE: Jeff, Your order will ship Monday April 3rd as stated on our website for NON-Neon Blue LED Orders. You should recieve product Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks AGAIN for your order ! :hi:

Best regards,

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Therse gaugers are going gto fly off the shelves.Its on my check list.Very soon.Awesome product.I seen a vender this weekend tuning with it and now I need too get one for myself soon.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
jeffb006 said:
Sweet!! Thanks Bob, i appreciate the thoughtful response!! I'm going to try to rally the new englanders aroiund this product for you!

Jeff

There gauges are going to fly off the shelves.Its on my check list.Very soon.Awesome product.I seen a vender this weekend tuning with it and now I need too get one for myself soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts