Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I'm new to this forum but super excited to see a group of people who love their SRTs. I own a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT4. Its blue and pimpinnnn. It was my younger brother's car before he died in a car accident about a year and a half ago. His SRT4 was not involved in his fatality, but it was damaged in a previous accident. It now has a bent frame and salvaged title, but all I see is a badass car that makes me feel closer to my brother. My ultimate goal is to be able to drive it in memory of my brother. He loved this car. Looking for any advice, ideas, or whatever else on how to proceed with the repair and upgrades. Will post photos if I get any responses to this post! Thanks in advance ✌💜😏

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Sorry to hear about your brother passing away due to a car accident. :(

Take the vehicle to a reputable body shop and see if they can pull the frame.

Not sure what "upgrades" it needs. Some basic info about the car would be great. Lots of good info on these forums with some searching on what mods to do.

·
Premium Member
4,768 Posts
yep, what he ^^^ said.

Welcome to the forums. I hate the situation you're in is what brought you here, but we always like hearing about these cars being brought back to life. We also love pictures around here, so feel free to post away to show us what you're working with and what kind of progress you've made.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys for your support and comments! It means a lot. I will include photos of the car right after this post and here are some details about its current status...
'04 Dodge Neon SRT4
Stage 2? Apparently he bought it as stage 2 but I don't know if that's true.
New wheels- looking to upgrade with some fresh 17-19" rims... thinking of going with cosmis racing st006 in gold or gold/bronze, but very open to options. I love looking at rims and tires.
Love the blow off sound... considering a bigger turbo but I don't know... might keep it as is for now.
Also considering a roll cage. Something very lightweight and simple.
Want to finish retro fit headlights (my brother started the project but never finished it).
Definitely want to finish putting in the bigger front mount/inter cooler but I'm a little nervous about fabricating it since I don't know much about body work or how to make it fit.
Personally, I have a 1990 mustang so the 4 cylinder trubo FWD cars are a whole different ball game to me. Definitely interested in learning more and I appreciate any information and/or advice!! Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there. I'm new to this forum but super excited to see a group of people who love their SRTs. I own a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT4. Its blue and pimpinnnn. It was my younger brother's car before he died in a car accident about a year and a half ago. His SRT4 was not involved in his fatality, but it was damaged in a previous accident. It now has a bent frame and salvaged title, but all I see is a badass car that makes me feel closer to my brother. My ultimate goal is to be able to drive it in memory of my brother. He loved this car. Looking for any advice, ideas, or whatever else on how to proceed with the repair and upgrades. Will post photos if I get any responses to this post! Thanks in advance ✌💜😏
yep, what he ^^^ said.

Welcome to the forums. I hate the situation you're in is what brought you here, but we always like hearing about these cars being brought back to life. We also love pictures around here, so feel free to post away to show us what you're working with and what kind of progress you've made.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts