Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
i was looking for one too.........i dont think they make one for the neon.....although i have heard from some people that the 4g eclipse fuel door will work with some slight work........just a rumor tho

·
Registered
243 Posts
hemidakota said:
I am looking for the MOPAR stock number for the NEON brushed aluminum fule door. The same type that is found on the Hemi truck. This is a aftermarket product.

It seems the Mopar counter guy could not find it in the catalog.
Isn't the one on the truck round, while ours is square? I don't think it would fit. Most billet aluminum fuel doors are round; Bullitt Mustang, and so forth.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mrmixitup said:
hemidakota said:
I am looking for the MOPAR stock number for the NEON brushed aluminum fule door. The same type that is found on the Hemi truck. This is a aftermarket product.

It seems the Mopar counter guy could not find it in the catalog.
Isn't the one on the truck round, while ours is square? I don't think it would fit. Most billet aluminum fuel doors are round; Bullitt Mustang, and so forth.
The one on the Dodge Ram is larger and round than the Neon. The PT Cruiser is same size but it has a middle line design that would not match the Neon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing