Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm very interested in purchasing an SRT-4. Just wondering if anyone knows a good dealer in central Jersey and maybe even a particular Salesman to work with. Thanks

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Clayton Amerman Dodge is top notch. Roger is the sales guy. Has black 04 with sunroof in stock.

Very old (been owned by same people since late 20's or early 30's), very small and very very well run dealership. If you find the big dealerships full of bull or make you uncomfortable go there and youll see what I mean. When I go there i dont feel like i'm walking into the wolf's den.

163-165 Main Street
Peapack, NJ 07977
Sales: (908) 234-0100
Service: (908) 234-0143
Parts: (908) 234-0100

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
1,152 Posts
oasis

i didnt' buy my srt at oasis in oldbridge but dropped it off today to get my eblue serviced. they have 3 red's, 2 blacks, and at least 2 silvers there......w/ more on ordger..being there are soo many there they might offer a good deal..

bill

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to Clayton today before seeing the post about Oasis. Roger was a real class act. He did not pressure me whatsoever and spent a great amount of time on the deal. Overall I would rate my experience a 10. I'm picking up my new black beauty on Tuesday :) Thanks a lot guys!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
congrats! since you will have it on saturday, why not take a cruise out to harrisburg with the rest of us!! i think nolimits is headin up from woodbridge as well, there are a couple srt's from ur area caravaning down!! check out either the north jersey/morris county thread or the last big meet/bbq before winter thread... let us know if your down by replying to the north jersey/morris county thread! thanks, and good luck with your new ride!! be safe of course!! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts