Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have moved my shop to Port Saint Lucie a few months ago from Broward Co. After 13yrs. ( I know.. Couldnt get a good hurricane in Broward so I had to move to Port Saint Lucie!! :wah?!: ) Anyhow I`m looking for someone w/ an SRT4 to do some major engine mods to.. Gonna be willing to do them at a BIG DISCOUNT!! NOT FOR FREE THOUGH... So if your broke and looking for a handout dont look at me... :tongue: Really, I have a head I am doing some R&D on that needs a home. I KNOW we will make some BIG power, I have been in the engine building business for 25+ yrs. I`m NOT a kid trying to experiment on your car, So dont worry.. My shop is a fully equipped engine machine shop w/ a Super Flow ENGINE Dyno and Flow Bench, Been porting and flowing heads for MANY yrs. also. I didnt just read a book on it last week and now I want to work on your car.. :wah?!:

Anyhow get with me if you are interested.. My web site needs some updating So my new address and # are not on there yet, But If you would like to call me I can be reached at 772-380-9111

Yours truly,
Eddie Miller

P.S. Admins, Dont dump this post.. I am trying to get w/ you to advertise on your site..

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
SRTper4mance said:
Hey, I have moved my shop to Port Saint Lucie a few months ago from Broward Co. After 13yrs. ( I know.. Couldnt get a good hurricane in Broward so I had to move to Port Saint Lucie!! :wah?!: ) Anyhow I`m looking for someone w/ an SRT4 to do some major engine mods to.. Gonna be willing to do them at a BIG DISCOUNT!! NOT FOR FREE THOUGH... So if your broke and looking for a handout dont look at me... :tongue: Really, I have a head I am doing some R&D on that needs a home. I KNOW we will make some BIG power, I have been in the engine building business for 25+ yrs. I`m NOT a kid trying to experiment on your car, So dont worry.. My shop is a fully equipped engine machine shop w/ a Super Flow ENGINE Dyno and Flow Bench, Been porting and flowing heads for MANY yrs. also. I didnt just read a book on it last week and now I want to work on your car.. :wah?!:

Anyhow get with me if you are interested.. My web site needs some updating So my new address and # are not on there yet, But If you would like to call me I can be reached at 772-380-9111

Yours truly,
Eddie Miller

P.S. Admins, Dont dump this post.. I am trying to get w/ you to advertise on your site..

Hey im in, i have a stock srt 2003, stage 1 on the way.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Depends on just exactly what your planning and how much it costs. But i'm more than down. Although i'm all the way here in Miami. I'm willing to make the trip. Just let me know what's up. Send me a pm. My mods are in my sig. Just need to get a new clutch first. Looks like this one is about to give up on me.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hey.....

check your PMs
I live in PSL
I am highly modded
I am interested in what your offering anyway
I have the same last name.
I will call you tommorow. later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.