Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I am hopefully going to be looking at a 2003 Neon SRT-4. It has 134k miles on the engine and body and the guy said it has a rebuilt trans with a stage 2 clutch, new transmission mounts, a 2004 ECU with a diablo trinity tune, limited slip differential from a 2005 srt-4, and its running 19 pounds of boost. He said he would take $4800 for it. Ive been looking for an SRT-4 since June and this is the cheapest and nicest looking ones I've found. Is there anything I should be looking for when I go to check it out? I know about the 3rd gear issues but hopefully that will be good since the transmissions rebuilt with lsd. I'll post some pictures so you guys can give opinions, thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If it was me, i would do a compression test and a boost leak test. Another way to go, would be to take it to a local shop and have them check it out if your not comfortable enough with your own experience to make a good decision. Always look for leaks and stuff like that, see if it builds/holds boost well, the normal things when buying a boosted car. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts