Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yep those cars are Bad Ass...I will be driving Lee's brother new SRT8 Charger on Sunday. I will let you know how they drive, but I have seen some do high 12's low 13's stock. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Hell yea, I raced one of those before! Hell of a nice car! :readclose

I'm trying to convince Mitch to get the Charger SRT-8 instead of that ugly Magnum SRT-8 he wants...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
sat in a fully loaded one . Definately a nice muscle car, you can tell its american when your in it.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WhiteRob1984 said:
Hell yea, I raced one of those before! Hell of a nice car! :readclose

I'm trying to convince Mitch to get the Charger SRT-8 instead of that ugly Magnum SRT-8 he wants...
Yea, I was about to think about the same thing after seeing this in person!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
buddy of mine ordered one and is comming in on the 30th. Sortly after ill have a video up of the race i think it should be pretty close :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
yea beautiful fun car to drive, i work at maroone and move that along with other srt's like the srt8 jeep which is a very fun suv to drive and all the other srt's....god i love working for dodge!

·
Registered
802 Posts
icebomb, nice sig. I work at an Audi dealer, and see it all the time.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
WhiteRob1984 said:
:tongue: :tongue:
not even close to the magnum !!!!!!!! :rofl:

srt8 magnum with the gold leafs (body snachter) on the side windows... :thumbsup: 13 sec hurse !!!!!!! :clap:
and with no2 ,,,,a mid 12's hurse ????? i'm all over that !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
skittle is gonna be for SALE SOON !!!!!!!! :hi:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mitch you are selling the Skittle...wow :wah?!:
I tell you what man, IMO if you are looking for an all around awesome car than the SRT8 will satisfy you, but if you are going to modify it or spray it then you will be disappointed...trust me on that as I had an Hemi already..The drive by wire Throttle body sucks big time and the TCM (Torque control management) will pull back every time you add some mods to it...I have seen it on the track and on the dyno.When I had the Nitrous on my hemi the ECU kept throwing a Throttle body Light and what the Computer does is shut the throttle halfway and pull power from it...I just drove the Charger SRT8 yesterday and on that you supposed to be able to kill the TCM completely(Called ESP on SRT8) all the way but when I did the burn out the car bogged down and then picked up speed again, TCM still controlling while is deactivated...I'm telling you, those computers and the drive by wire suck, but other than that it is a great car.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
srt4-8u said:
yea beautiful fun car to drive, i work at maroone and move that along with other srt's like the srt8 jeep which is a very fun suv to drive and all the other srt's....god i love working for dodge!
Of Pembroke Pines?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts