Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've always seen the adults, never even seen a teenager, found this on my friends car this morning, I guess it fell out of a tree...its a baby Cuban Anole, so I'm gonna keep it since they live for a few years

*Note, when there older, they have sharp teeth and claws and are very mean, this little mofo already bit my finger and drew blood...I'm gonna love this in about 6 months

hes so tiny, I'm gonna build him a cage this weekend

hes really pissed off, for some reason..I duno

they get about this big (well...12-15 inches of mean lizard)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Those r the things i saw in florida right? my buddy caught one when were were down there for Grad Nite

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
themann42 said:
what a cutie. i like the last pic. too bad he's molting in the pics.
the last picture is a fully grown one, maybe 13 or 14 inches long(not including the tail) and the first two pictures the thing is maybe 5 inches with the tail...

bruins013- if it was south florida then yes, it probably was, I won't ever touch an adult again without gloves due to I tried catching one a few months ago and he clawed the shit out of me, there mean assholes, the new baby one is a mean little bitch and already drew blood from me, once its mouth it open it'll follow any hand movement, and once it bites, its almost impossible to make it let go

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
it was in Disney...at one of the resorts...

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
ya looks bad ass surprized on ur inteligence of this lizard. i c u watch discovery chanle heh jp nice pet, but i think my chihuahau's would eat it :lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I love those, in the 10 years I lived down south I've only caught 2 of these...wish I kept them too. I always catch the brown ones, but the greens are so pretty. They bite Lucas because he is a jerk, they never bit me ;)

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Isthatatank said:
ya looks bad ass surprized on ur inteligence of this lizard. i c u watch discovery chanle heh jp nice pet, but i think my chihuahau's would eat it :lol:
LOL...my chihuahuas would chase it (well one of them would) the other one would sleep. Then, when the lizard bit the chihuahua chasing it...all hell would break loose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts