1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
check this out people,
ekool said:
Chris,

I asked you previously to run it by me before you posted, yet you did not... You are offering a product that another existing vendor offers (slightly different)

I will remove the post completely until you decide to become a vendor.
my response to EKOOL!:

"what're u talking about!? the GROUP BUY castrol already changed because it was FOR CARBON BY DESIGN! what the hell? THEY ARE A VENDOR, and i talked to Dominick AT CBD!!! he said it was a go and he put them into production! they are HIS EYELIDS! NOT MINE! all the money goes directly to HIM! talk to him about it! he'll tell u straight up! i'm not shitting you, allll those people posted in there FOR CBD!! CBD! CBD!!! NOT for ME...for CBD for THEIR PRODUCT, NOT mine! seriously, this is getting rediculous, i didnt do anything wrong. the thing i was going to run by u first was if i posted ORANGE BLAST EYELIDS for the new 05 SRT4s! i DIDNT post anything of that nature, NOW DID I!? NoPE! Now c'mon man, im following the rules, i didnt do anything wrong, and even castrol changed my thread title from "feeler post" for CBD to "group buy" for CBD!!!
please put my thread back for DOMINICK AT CBD!:(

- Chris

c'mon! i DIDNT BREAK ANY RULES! i'm NOT selling MY eyelids! i'm NOT promoting ANYTHING of MY OWN! all i did was SIMPLY get a LIST of CUSOMTERS for DOMINICK at CARBON BY DESIGN so HE can see ALL the people that it took the last week or MORE to get almost 20+ people for DOMICK to engineer a NEW style CF and FIBERGLASS EYELIDS for our SRT4S....but noooo! NOW THAT isnt even allowed via EKOOL! :flame: :flame: :flame: I'M the one who contacted Dominick at CBD and asked him first since he's a FRICKEN VENDOR for this forum, and he told me if i got 20+ people to do it he'll produce the product for us, and what do i get from the lovely boss of the threat editing...a kick in the damn ass and my thread for EVERYONE deleted, so also Dominick at CBD will lose out too and i hope he drops the hell out from this forum as a vendor for that incident right there, totally uncalled for. I am totally furious about this and am in shock that someone would do this to our thread for all our srtoc members and a vendor's customers. I am REALLY getting pissed at this forum, and i'm just going to stop posting after this if this GB doesnt get REPOSTED EXACTLY how i had it originally WITH EVERYONE listed EXACTLY how i had them how they posted the interest they had in which product etc in the GB for CBD! i will leave this forum and as sad as i will be to leave the people i DO like here, i'll just say f*** you to everyone here and this whole place can go to hell. just my .02!!!! :flame: :flame: :stab: :grimrippe :grimrippe :grimrippe :grimrippe :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

- Chris

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
turbo92awd said:
woah... someone give this guys post back

he is gonna go :ninja: on you :gay: fools!!!

:bandit:
thank u sir! i'm not trying to be a dick, but when i get dicked for NO deserving reason, i do tend to get PISSED! i didnt do anything wrong, i was just promoting business FOR Dominick at Carbon By Design, a supporting vendor of ekool's forums here. now can i please have thread back ekool exactly how it was?:)

·
Banned
176 Posts
where is that picture of hitler? i know i have it somewhere around here.......

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
dood, calm down. This sucks, I agree. But from reading it as a neutral party i can see how ekool could have *possibly* mistaken the whole situation. He does have to deal w/ alot of BS on a daily basis. not defending him at all, he is getting $$ for this site so it is his burden. Just try to cool off tho and see it from a diffrent perspective. Do ya wanna be right or make things better? :bandit:

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shmirgin44 said:
Do ya wanna be right or make things better? :bandit:
i am right, because i was only getting customers for a VENDOR, AND, i want things better by getting my thread back!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
So that's what happened to the thread. I thought it got deleted, but now I know why, even if it wasn't for a good reason. I'd be mad to if I was you.

So are you still going to buy these cf eyelids? I'm pretty sure that cbd is still going to make them because of your hard work. Good job Chris, if it wasn't for your thread, I probably wouldn't be interested right now.

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Dude calm down a little, this is how Internet forums work...they revolve around paying vendors and such and admins/mods can do what they please if someone is going around or bending the rules. But I will agree Im on your side considering it was for CBD.

I think Ekool should apologize on your behalf and Dominicks.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
eh...just another case of the forums nazis. But it is their site, so, whatever. I know of a better place, but we'll just let everyone find it on their own. I heard that group buys can be by ANYONE over there. Hmm.

peace! :knockhead :readclose

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LTLVIPR said:
eh...just another case of the forums nazis. But it is their site, so, whatever. I know of a better place, but we'll just let everyone find it on their own. I heard that group buys can be by ANYONE over there. Hmm.

tell me the site via PM my better yet, email me it at [email protected] and i'll consider seriously going over to that place and get CBD to drop this shitty forum and become a vendor there or something instead, IF this situation isnt resolved, my thread put back, and Dominick at CBD and myself appologized to.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
check my sig :)

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
What a child... you talk about handeling things professionally yet you run and make a post trying to get all the attention without even checking with me first.

While we are at it, why dont we post the entire conversation:

hey man....? for you.....just curious....and you cant say i havent been good w/this cause i've been very good w/this lately as upon your request...anyhow....say i had a product NO ONE else on the forums or anywhere has yet, including vendors not even having. Would it be okay w/you if i did a feeler post on a such a product that i may have? just wanted to run it by you first so i'm not getting myself in trouble again lol thanks man, take care and God bless!

- Chris
My response:

Chris,

There are a couple stipulations on that.

1. If its a product one of our vendors carries, it would go away for sure.

2. A feeler post is OK, if it goes beyond that, its not OK.
Your response:

hey man, cool...okay...here's the thing...i....its a totally differt IS something a vendor carries but yet something NOT a vendor carriesent version of an existing product but yet no vendor offers it like this.
My response:

Run it by me and I'll let you know.
After that... I didnt hear back from you at all.... so, the product went from being something that NO ONE carries to:

t IS something a vendor carries but yet something NOT a vendor carries
Sounds kind of shady to me....

Anyway.. I just let it drop, until I saw your post. You are not a vendor, even if your running a GB for a supporting vendor... YOU are not a vendor. They can run the group buy themselves if they want.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
LTLVIPR said:
check my sig :)
Vipr, you california folk make me laugh. You hate this place so much, yet you are here constantly... I guess thats the best compliment I could ever be given. You guys cant stay away....

Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
LTLVIPR said:

Dude, your a piece of shit! If you dont like this forum then get the hell out, plain and simple. Oh and I totaly love your sig; your thread backfired on you by the way. I sold more emanages that day then I ever did. I have your address in my system, ill be sending you a commision check.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Dude, your a piece of shit! If you dont like this forum then get the hell out, plain and simple. Oh and I totaly love your sig; your thread backfired on you by the way. I sold more emanages that day then I ever did. I have your address in my system, ill be sending you a commision check.
Hector,

Sounds just like the popularity of this forum. It just keeps getting better and better... I guess that saying "even bad publicity is good publicity" is really true!

Thx for the help cali folk!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Fricken Hector strikes again....Man your crude in good way....

I'm with Ekool, I tried doing a group buy for Leading Edge Lubricants and got nixed becasue he was not a supporting vendor and niether was I. I had to resort doing our dealings privately to get this great product out to you guys.....

Rules are rule folks and it's no exception here.....

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
You all look like 14 yr old girls bitching.

Give us all a break and fix it outside of the forums.

Im loosing respect for people left and right here on this board.

Especialy VENDORS!!!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.