Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alot of people have been talking about this place on thursday nights.
Roosevelt Raceway Movie Theatre
Westbury, New York (Long Island)
8:30pm

Many of us our headed out there tonight if any of you SRT's want to come out. Various kinds of cars, a lot of VW's and WRX's around. Should be pretty good, I'm rolling with a few heads around 8:30pm.
Spread the word, I jacked some directions for you guys from VWVortex.
See you there.

Where: Roosevelt Raceway movie theatre
When: Thursdays @ 8:30pm

Directions from north shore east :Take the lie(495) west to exit 42 ,which will be the Northern State Pkwy continue on that till you reach the Meadowbrook Pkwy take the meadowbrook to exit number M2.E Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto ZECKENDORF Blvd and continue straight making a left onto Corparate dr the theatre in on that street you can;t miss it

Directions from south shore east: Take The Southern State Plwy west bound to Exit 22N MeadowBrook Pkwy towards mineola,take the Meadowbrook Pkwy to Exit M3.E which will be the Merchants Concourse exit stay on that and make a left onto Corporate Dr the Theatre will be on that street you can;t miss it

Directions from the Queens/Bronx Take the lie to exit 38 which will be the Nothern state continue on that till you reach the Meadowbrook Pkwy take the Meadowbrook South to exit number M2.E Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto ZECKENDORF Blvd and continue straight making a left onto Corparate dr the theatre in on that street you can;t miss it
(pretty much the same as above )

·
Registered
970 Posts
i'll be there so will srt-jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.