Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was getting some body work done to it and they called me to tell me it was done.... well i wouldnt be able to pick my car up because I dont get off work in time... so i called my dad to see if he could drop it off at my house... well he did and his work buddy drove it..... well i have a turbo timer on the car... I guess when they got to my house my dads friend got out of the car and held up the keys and said "the damn thing is still running!, what the hell is going on here?!?" So i guess my dad and his buddy were trying to figure out a way to turn it off :rofl: :rofl: Then the just put the car in gear and popped the clutch :stab: Oh well it was worth the laugh :lol:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah.... They didnt know anything about the turbo time..... and they dont know to much about cars...

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
That's pretty funny :)

My stepdad couldn't figure out how to turn it off either. He called me on my cell, and I told him to just wait :alfdance:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Poonkla said:
That's pretty funny :)

My stepdad couldn't figure out how to turn it off either. He called me on my cell, and I told him to just wait :alfdance:

I wish they would have done that....

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
haha. my dad jumped once when my tt shut off my car and we were standing outside talking. hehe. was funny.

i get people here at work and at places like walmart tellin me my car is still runnin. it's funny to just tell them 'ya, i know', and keep doing what i was doin.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
I usually have people tell me my car is still running.

I get it so much, my friends will purposely tell me my car is still running to annoy me. Heh.

Errr.. wait a minute, I mean my car is stock.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Perhaps my posting will provide more entertainment for yall, but what does a tt change about the car to make the shut down process different? Does the car continue to run for a minute or something to cool the turbo?

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah it just makes the car run longer if you want it to so i can cool the turbo down if you ran it hard.... you can set your own times for how long it runs...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts