Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right click and save as, do not stream this please.

http://www.radford.edu/~jseemuell/August Sept Street Races.wmv

These are some races between some friends and I.

Here's the run down on the car I raced...

99 NBM SS, Auto, tr224 cam, 918 springs, comp lifters, comp hardened pushrods, rollmaster timing chain, ported and blueprinted ls6 oil pump, longtube headers, dynomax ultaflo muffler, ls6 intake, K&N FIPK, 3500 TCI stall, 3.73 gears.

If you have any questions on the other cars let me know!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Definitely some good vids :) that '00 WS6 sounded pretty friggen good.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
zeus442 said:
are you sure that was a mach 1 u raced and not a 6banger???????? that thing just faded
Did you see the video? That wasnt me that raced the Mach1, that was a friends 5.0 Mustang with nitrous. FWIW, the 5.0 and myself are pretty damned even.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I just love seein the little Neon hanging with pony cars..rofl. These cars are still quite unknown among many folks and they look like they have no buisness forkin with a 5.0 or a newer Fbody..until you see one run. Especially the modded ones. :rofl: thats just great!

Im a Chevy V8 guy through and through but I just love this little car! Lotsa fun as a daily driver

·
Registered
605 Posts
he silverscooby....i cant believe i havent seen you in fayetville...i went there like every fri and sat night with my friends over the summer...i have raced many times on that road too...i know where yall gettin down at...anyway good runs...

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nsanesrt said:
he silverscooby....i cant believe i havent seen you in fayetville...i went there like every fri and sat night with my friends over the summer...i have raced many times on that road too...i know where yall gettin down at...anyway good runs...
I doubt the road is where you think it is.

Also, Fayetteville is open for test and tune on Thursday and Sunday those are the only times I go down there. I'm from Raliegh

·
Registered
605 Posts
well reguardless we will have toline somthin up next time i go to fayetville i will try to let you know

1 - 20 of 38 Posts