Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok

Got the LM-1 to display on the Eo-1 just not correctly.

I assume you can't read a/f on the display, I can live with volts if I have to,

I setup the LM-1 in output 2 for 0volt = 10-1 a/f ratio
and 5 volt= 18-1 a/f ratio

Eo-1 is setup input 1 0-5 volts, but it is just reading 5.6

I must be missing something, Nivo, Chad, Hector, or anyone else with this setup? Any thoughts?

Tom

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
yeah make sure the output from the LM-1 is actually those voltages. I know the AEM has a 0-1V output and a 0-5V output.

There is a graph here somewhere that shows AFR's vs. Volts. DON"T USE IT!! they differ for each WB used. my AEM is very different from it.

C

·
Registered
782 Posts
the 0-1 is for the input from the stock ECU to beable to use the Bocsh or what ever wideband they give you, to send signal to the controller then the controller sends a Stock type reading to the Stock ECU so you can replace a stock O2 with theirs and still operate the Stock open/closed loop like stock. Cool huh :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok,
I have found the conversion feature on the e-o1, what is the correct range to set it to? if I use 0v=10a/f and 5v=26a/f, I get my 14.7 on both units, but e-o1 display lags behind the LM-1 at WOT,,, E-o1 will read in the 13s when the LM-1 reads in the 10s.

Tom

I got it figured out today, 1v=10/1af 2v=20/1af thanks anyway

·
Registered
144 Posts
THier said:
Ok,
I have found the conversion feature on the e-o1, what is the correct range to set it to? if I use 0v=10a/f and 5v=26a/f, I get my 14.7 on both units, but e-o1 display lags behind the LM-1 at WOT,,, E-o1 will read in the 13s when the LM-1 reads in the 10s.

Tom

I'm trying to hook up the LM-1 to the E-01 today and having some problems (hence my search for this thread) could please elaborate on your settings just a bit and are you using LM-1 output 1 or 2?

Thanx

·
Registered
756 Posts
THier said:
Ok,

Tom

Whats your settings for the LM-1

and

whats your settings for the EO-1

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
REDLINER said:
anyone get the correct settings yet?
It all depends on how you setup the analog outputs on the LM1.

In the LM1 Software configure whatever Analog output you hook up to the E-01's analog in to 0-5 volt. Set the corresponding V=AFR conversion in the E-01 and you're set! It will show you the v-AFR in the software as your program the oputput. By default Analog 1 is set for a narrowband output and Analog 2 is 0-2volts 1v=10:1, 2V-20:1 so it needs to be set correctly first!

The LM1's output is linear so just set the hi and low point. Check the LM1 manual, pg 14.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ok here is what I was told to put:

LM-1 settings (I put it on both analog outputs)
volt 1.00 = A/F 10.00
volt 5.00 = A/F 20.00

and the same for the EO-1 analog inputs

but I get 2 different A/F readings. so whats wrong?

·
Registered
756 Posts
SY04SRT4 said:
It all depends on how you setup the analog outputs on the LM1.

In the LM1 Software configure whatever Analog output you hook up to the E-01's analog in to 0-5 volt. Set the corresponding V=AFR conversion in the E-01 and you're set! It will show you the v-AFR in the software as your program the oputput. By default Analog 1 is set for a narrowband output and Analog 2 is 0-2volts 1v=10:1, 2V-20:1 so it needs to be set correctly first!

The LM1's output is linear so just set the hi and low point. Check the LM1 manual, pg 14.

I got it to work. Thanks.
time for some tunning.

Quick question. I have an E-cutout and I have a little exhaust leak from it will that change the A/F? The o2 sensor is before the cutout.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts