Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard this typical ricey sound coming up behind me,...you know that sound, that sounds like a cat getting run over. And right at that moment I catch a red light, and in the middle lane pulls up a newer Celica GT-S. I hear "rrreeeeeooowww,........RRRREEEEEAAAAOOOOOOOWWWW,......pop,pop, cough, pop..." okey dokey, please put your trays in there full, upright positions. Green light,....I come off the line somewhat hard,...but no smoking of tires,....I hear him squealing,...so I nail it,...3500RPM's BBREEEEEEEEEE,......2nd CHIIIRRRP,......Mr Celica,.....where did he go? Oh there you are,....whay are you so far behind me? I hit about 70 and slowed down,...practically minutes later he passed me with a thumbs up, I gave him a wave and turned at the next light. I felt bad, but mostly because I scrubbed off about 300 miles of rubber.

Steve

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i loved it when an RSX Type S did a few Fly bys on me and Second Chance but the kick was when Second Chance schooled it in 4th gear at 50mph...bahahaha got torque??? nah didnt think so buddy!

good kill :twisted:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
acr2nv said:
i loved it when an RSX Type S did a few Fly bys on me and Second Chance but the kick was when Second Chance schooled it in 4th gear at 50mph...bahahaha got torque??? nah didnt think so buddy!

good kill :twisted:
I've done this to a few cars. I schooled a '93 SHO in 5th at 60mph. He got the jump, but I walked right past him. Downshifting would be a waste of time. I think the next ricer I race, I'll launch it in second....

·
Registered
905 Posts
The 'action pack' celicas are the worst, everywhere I go they act like they wanna go, but then back down when I get on it. Hmmmmm, factory rice.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
i totally need to dust a celica.. i got owned by one a few years back when i had my eclipse :( bastards

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Celica wouldn't even play wit me man!

OK, last night in Boston I had a situation right out of fast and furious. A pathetic RSX and new Celica are ahead of me at the light. I pull up alongside the RSX in the "right turn only" lane so he knew there would be a fight, right? The poor bastard is trying to impress me by revving his little ricer engine. He looks over to see some blonde chick in an SRT-4 (idiot probably thought it was a regular Neon) all cocky like so I had to teach him a lesson. I tossed back my long hair and prepared to make mince meat out of him. The light turns green and I launched in first around 2800 rpms, hardly moving my boost and barely pressing the gas pedal down. I look in the rear view mirror, oh I don't know, maybe 2 seconds later. Where is the ricer???? Where or where did he go? He was so far behind it wasn't even a contest. Come on you ricers, give us something! At least try to keep up son! The Celica totally didn't even participate, must have tangled with an SRT-4 already or just knew not to even try. The RSX gave up and took a right turn. So sorry, you spent too much money on a car that can't even beat a suped up Neon!!!! The adrenile rush was nice though, I'll give him that.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Re: Celica wouldn't even play wit me man!

srtgurl said:
OK, last night in Boston I had a situation right out of fast and furious. A pathetic RSX and new Celica are ahead of me at the light. I pull up alongside the RSX in the "right turn only" lane so he knew there would be a fight, right? The poor bastard is trying to impress me by revving his little ricer engine. He looks over to see some blonde chick in an SRT-4 (idiot probably thought it was a regular Neon) all cocky like so I had to teach him a lesson. I tossed back my long hair and prepared to make mince meat out of him. The light turns green and I launched in first around 2800 rpms, hardly moving my boost and barely pressing the gas pedal down. I look in the rear view mirror, oh I don't know, maybe 2 seconds later. Where is the ricer???? Where or where did he go? He was so far behind it wasn't even a contest. Come on you ricers, give us something! At least try to keep up son! The Celica totally didn't even participate, must have tangled with an SRT-4 already or just knew not to even try. The RSX gave up and took a right turn. So sorry, you spent too much money on a car that can't even beat a suped up Neon!!!! The adrenile rush was nice though, I'll give him that.
Gurl.... I love that attitude!! :wink:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
hey I used to live in Jax years ago

Back in the 80's. Didn't really like it too much, I used to call it Jacksonville, GA if you know what I mean...

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Eh, celica's are nothing (except on a road course). I have a great video of my 1st gen SOHC smoking GT-S at the dragstrip :twisted:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Re: Celica wouldn't even play wit me man!

srtgurl said:
Damn, I wish my woman was like you... :twisted:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
15 Participants
thispainisours
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing