Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see how far this new launch extends.

List the dealer name along with city and state where you know for sure they are selling SRT-4's. Try not to post the same listing which requires reading all posts in this thread.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't everyone post at once!

What are you guys lazy, or aren't there any SRT-4's for sale other than in Cali & S.Fla?

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I don't think they are available anywhere else yet. I think that email was a pre-emptive strike.

·
Registered
290 Posts
is this the only one?

Ed Moses Dodge
Scottsdale AZ

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7054&highlight=phoenix#7054

Unfortunately for me, it is still not close to Chicagoland.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
westside orange park and regency dodge all have srt-4's as of now. location jacksonville florida, regency has a black one, westside has a red one, and op has a silver one. i know westside is getting a silver one this week, but its mine and i will kill anybody who even thinks they are getting it. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
New England SRT

I saw a silver SRT-4 at Courtney Dodge in Watertown CT when I went in to get my oil filters today. They went to the training in FL so were ready to recieve them a long time ago. It was already sold to someone I know at MRSP but already had a Added Market value sticker of $5,000 over. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
gdflys
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing