Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m looking to sell my Jeep srt rims and tires. I ended up getting rid of the vehicle they were on and no longer need them. They are like new with no dings or marks on them at all. They have the original pirelli all season tires on them with 90% tread left. These have only about 5000 miles on them. Can send pictures if interested. Looking to get $3500 obo for them. Open to fair offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$3000 obo. Open to fair offers as I know the prices of wheels fluctuates. Need these gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,681 Posts
If you are in a fairly populated area your best bet might be craigslist. Unfortunately our forums have slowed down a lot lately, and we were always mainly populated by SRT-4 owners. Many of us have moved on to bigger SRT models and they might see this, but so few come around more than maybe once a month or so. Do you have a Trackhawk or standard SRT? Either way they are monster machines, been wondering how the Trackhawk's are holding up once people start getting some miles on them. Might look into one when they get a little older, can't justify dropping 60k or more on one right now lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts