Dodge SRT Forum banner

Like Boost?....

2K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  CheeseFrog 
#1 ·
if all you guys like boost...check this out....it's muh dad's Hennessey Viper Venom1000R Twin Turbo. Let me know whatcha think. I just thought it was somewhat appropriate to show on the board since 1: it's a Dodge, and 2: it's the SRT4's BIG MODDED Bro 8) http://www.geocities.com/my93sc2/Venom1000TT

#2 ·
cool but...where are you in the pics?

#3 ·
the brakes on that thing are practically as big as the wheels themselves! :shock:

#5 ·
Looks like you exceeded your allocated data transfer for Geocities! :D

Must be a popular pic! :lol:

Gotta love Geocities!

#10 ·
I think the major thing he was stealing money from people, i.e. like people would give him their vipers to work on and he would ask for more money from them to work on their cars plus the initial cost of a kit(which was a pretty penny in itself). So to sum it all up he robbed people blind and got away with it for awhile and then got caught. He got sued and his hangar workshop taken away and all his fancy stuff, all his employees left him, and now he working out of some rickety old shack. He got dogged on by many a viper owners for awhile, so i dont see how he is still in business.

-I think thats how it pretty much goes- I dont know if its the exact details but its a pretty straight story

#11 ·
Hennessey is well known for taking peoples money and not doing the work on the cars that the customer paid for! There are several people who have paid a shit load of money to have their engines built and head ported, and then later they (the customer) have taken the engine apart and they were still stock! He has ripped of alot of people! I don't even think his company is still around.

Ryan

#15 ·
Yes he did that with a couple of peoples, he put them in durangos, and I also think they might had tried to put one in a prowler. If I could have gotten something from him without him having a bad rap I would take a durango cause those things were bad I went to his hangar one day and those Durangos were sweet :) !

#16 ·
all you guys bashing hennessey....you all have hear-say to say back about him. have even just ONE of you actually took your car to him to have work done? My dad's car is sick, NO problems, excellent work, everything and more delivered as promised by Hennessey himself. He's not working out of some shack either. And to Robert V....."I think he needs to change his title since its not the fastest anymore! It is now the RSI(Racing Solutions Inc.) Viper that is now fastest(9.4 w/o boost.".....no he doesnt need to change his title....he is the FASTEST in the 1/4....156+mph....rsi didnt touch that fyi....rsi i might be quicker E.T. wise, but certainly not faster. Maybe some of us should take the time to realize and learn the difference between quick and fast. E.T.=quick MPH=FAST!!! These people who dwell on the E.T. of the car have no concept...they have the old crap muscle car mentality....cause those cars weren't fast, only quick. MPH always shows how FAST a car is. So what?....are you going to tell me that a minivan that does a 12 second 1/4 mile at 70mph is faster than an SRT4 that does a 1/4 in 13.9 @ 101.9mph? LOL...NOOOO....it'd be just QUICKER....get real seroiusly :lol: 8) :D :) :) :)

#17 ·
i think you need to get off of hennessey's cock, seriously...

#18 ·
Hennessey is a slimeball. I've read all about him from other people as well as his own customers. He's got plenty of lawsuits pending against him from taking other people's money and never delivering on his promises. Do you even own an SRT-4? If so, then your screen name is stupid since we all drive the same car, if not, you're a dumbass! Also, bragging about your dad's car = teh lame!

Hennessey sucks.

#21 ·
#23 ·
Yeah, but see the thing is that in the 1/4 mile the whole point is whoever crosses the finish line first is the winner, and usually in the quarter mile the QUICKER you get down there the more likely you are to win. Never do I see a prize given out for being the FASTEST down the quarter. So by the information that is given about his viper is that he's got the fastest in the world, which is not true because the fastest in my knowledge is the Stryker TT on the salt flats and that would be the FASTEST. So therefore in the end your dad still needs to change his title. #-o :splat: :lol: :D :twisted:

#24 ·
MySRT4ownsYou said:
E.T.=quick MPH=FAST!!! These people who dwell on the E.T. of the car have no concept...they have the old crap muscle car mentality....cause those cars weren't fast, only quick.

Do you even have a "concept" of what a muscle car is? Most ran 14+ second quarters. That's quick to you, huh? OK.

What dictionary do you get your definitions from? Ever heard of the worlds fastest human? Tim Montgomery 9.78 seconds in the 100M. (what MPH?) A lot of words have more than 1 meaning (look it up).

You and your dad should be very happy with the performance of his car (did he drive it that fast?), but he made a very bold statement and you came here to brag about it. What did you expect the replies to be like, especially with John's rep.?

Try this "Thanks to John Hennessey, all of Hennessey Performance, and those who's stolen money contributed to the development of the worlds fastest (mph in the quarter mile only), street legal (without the nitrous or slicks which would make it a 11.0 @ 137 car), 6-speed (cause auto cars are faster) Viper (cause F-bodies would rape me) GTS (cause there's a silver RT who would own me)"

Real world definition.........Quick = Trophy and Fast = picture of timeslip

Maybe you should "get real".

Seriously.

#26 ·
Exhaust Depot said:
From my understanding, A fellow supra owner beat teh hennesie car.

Go look it up on www.supraforums.com do a search.
Yup, last year at TX2K2 Supra Nationals, Peter Blach laid the smack down on Hennesey's TT on the street. 8) And now Peter's new car is even faster. I wonder if Hennesey would like some more I6 exhaust in his face? :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.