Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant get my license plate light to turn on?! I tried replacing the light already. From: (BTW)

Super Bright LEDs - Miniature Wedge Base Bulbs

I tried looking at the back of the panel but its kind of hard to read..I tried swapping some fuse amps around no luck. anyone know exactly where the fuse is located. thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
It is the same fuse as the parking lights. With LED's you want to pull the bulb and rotate it 180 degrees and plug it back in if it doesn't come on with the first try.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is the same fuse as the parking lights. With LED's you want to pull the bulb and rotate it 180 degrees and plug it back in if it doesn't come on with the first try.
Thanks ill try that..I figured it didnt matter which way you had to put it in. And whats considered "parking lights" on our car anyway?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Maybe try a $1 regular bulb? You might have a dead-on-arrival LED.
Dunno that I've heard of that before, but it's possible.

Have you checked the wiring/socket to see if it has power?
At least that way you can determine if it's the bulb, socket or something farther upstream like a fuse or broken wire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe try a $1 regular bulb? You might have a dead-on-arrival LED.
Dunno that I've heard of that before, but it's possible.

Have you checked the wiring/socket to see if it has power?
At least that way you can determine if it's the bulb, socket or something farther upstream like a fuse or broken wire.
What if the wiring socket has no power at all would it be a fuse that isnt allowing it to work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts