Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,947 Posts
That sucks ! I seen it was a old post worth a try to check. Oh well thanks ! I’m trying to find a bracket to go on my lower lip like that one any idea we’re I can find one ?
I haven't seen them but I haven't really looked either. Doesn't look like it would be too tough to recreate in a metal shop.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
I installed a front plate in 2017 when I found out the fine here in Norcal is over $200 for not having one. Luckily, I still had the OEM front license plate bracket that came with the car when I bought it new in 2003. But still, it was a sad thing to have to drill holes in the still pristine front bumper. Even more annoying is the fact that the front plate has snagged me when walking by more then once.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I installed a front plate in 2017 when I found out the fine here in Norcal is over $200 for not having one. Luckily, I still had the OEM front license plate bracket that came with the car when I bought it new in 2003. But still, it was a sad thing to have to drill holes in the still pristine front bumper. Even more annoying is the fact that the front plate has snagged me when walking by more then once.
retractable brackets save lives.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

41 - 50 of 50 Posts