Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I know we have all kinda been wondering what's up with Toni lately. And I had a chance to talk to him today so here's what I found out.
As most of us know Toni's customer service has always been on point. On more than one occasion he has not only answered the phone on a sun, but continued to talk to me and answer my dumb ass questions. Not to mention the fact that he would almost always answer my emails with in an hour.But after the hurricane's it seemed as if he had fell off the face of the earth. After talking to him I can understand, hell my buddy in Sebastian FL still doesn't have his Internet back yet. Anyway. All of Toni's local shops and what not all had problems after the storms witch made all of the easy local jobs much harder. Not to mention his email server was down for a while. And now he is down to a two man operation. And trying to play catch up with all the out of state stuff. So for the mean time anyway try and cut him some slack. I know I have a problem with patience and had sent some pretty not so nice emails, and now, I have come to find out there were kind of unjust so anyway that's my 2cents. My apologizes Toni for the overreacting we all kinda get a little crazy about our cars sometimes.

Ps. Toni did say that for the time being email is the fastest way of getting in touch with him.
[email protected]

STEVE

·
Registered
147 Posts
stevesrt4 said:
Ok guys I know we have all kinda been wondering what's up with Toni lately. And I had a chance to talk to him today so here's what I found out.
As most of us know Toni's customer service has always been on point. On more than one occasion he has not only answered the phone on a sun, but continued to talk to me and answer my dumb ass questions. Not to mention the fact that he would almost always answer my emails with in an hour.But after the hurricane's it seemed as if he had fell off the face of the earth. After talking to him I can understand, hell my buddy in Sebastian FL still doesn't have his Internet back yet. Anyway. All of Toni's local shops and what not all had problems after the storms witch made all of the easy local jobs much harder. Not to mention his email server was down for a while. And now he is down to a two man operation. And trying to play catch up with all the out of state stuff. So for the mean time anyway try and cut him some slack. I know I have a problem with patience and had sent some pretty not so nice emails, and now, I have come to find out there were kind of unjust so anyway that's my 2cents. My apologizes Toni for the overreacting we all kinda get a little crazy about our cars sometimes.

Ps. Toni did say that for the time being email is the fastest way of getting in touch with him.
[email protected]

STEVE
He can't pick up the damn phone or what? Get off his balls already.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i understand that he has been having trouble but some of us have no car while we wait on parts and you know a simple email stating that it willl take longer or to be like hey we still exsist and have not forgotten about you instead of just haveing my money and then not getting back in touch.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SpoolnSRT420 said:
He can't pick up the damn phone or what? Get off his balls already.
First off I have not been on the forum lately because I was on my way home from Afghanistan, so that's why I have not responded to this thread.

second, i wasn't on anyone's balls. :tsk: i was just stating facts that i got from Toni. and wanted to share with the others so that they knew the situation. but judging by your low maturity level response i see that you have know interested in that at all.

·
Registered
147 Posts
It's been 4 months now since the order was placed. Not so much as a tracking number or even someone to answer the phone to tell anyone whats up?!?!? BTW, how come Toni can't post back on the forums that he is a supporting vendor of?

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SpoolnSRT420 said:
It's been 4 months now since the order was placed. Not so much as a tracking number or even someone to answer the phone to tell anyone whats up?!?!? BTW, how come Toni can't post back on the forums that he is a supporting vendor of?

hey man i dont know whats going up with your order now, if you want to take this off the forums pm me with what is going on, and i will see if i can help out. I dont work for him, and this is my first time dealing with import palace and when my car is done, i will be doing a full thread on the negitive's and positive's. Maybe if you pm me, i can ask him about you and what not. just a thought. good luck.

·
Registered
78 Posts
SpoolnSRT420 said:
what have you been waiting on for 4 months? have you called? the phone gets picked up, so dont say no one ever picks up, thats rediculous. every time the phone rings, it gets picked up, unless all the lines are busy, wich is the case much of the time. so what do you do? call, get no answer, and never call back? do you think we sit around and do nothing? the phone never stops ringing, but it always gets answered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.