Dodge SRT Forum banner

121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Im bringing this one back again. If anyone can post part numbers of the quick release hubs they bought thatd be great. I found a grant wheel that I like but cant find a hub on the site. I may be retarded but i dont wana screw this up when im ordering them.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Thread bump... Opening Poster (Mopar_blake)... If you are still around, please "re-up" your pictures into the opening post of this thread.

Thanks man!

·
Premium Member (Lifetime),
1,375 Posts
^^ how much was that setup?
And where can it be found?
Looks great
I ordered from Sparco USA. The whole steering setup was 422.99 after shipping. The wheel is the sparco competition 323. The thing is a bit smaller than the stock steering wheel and I love it. I feel like I am playing a video game everytime I drive it. haha. :thumbsup:. The grip is suede too so it is very comfortable. Here are some updated pics since I got back from Thunderhill Raceway and put all of the interior back in...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Yea probably one of the best interior mods I did. My momo wheel is so much more comfortable than the stock wheel was.

121 - 140 of 175 Posts
About this Discussion
174 Replies
75 Participants
Gizmodo
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing