Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
postpics of your custom front emblem i know we all have some good ones out there.. im trying to come up with a good idea for mines!!

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
enough said and i have alot more different badges made from billet and not panted or a damn sticker

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Mopar or no car.

ebay special in "automotive plastic" been on the car for over a year and still looks great!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
(Look in Sig)

Punisher emblem all the way

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
HERE'S MINE.... Ebay (LEVELERMOTORSPOSRTS) Very nice I removed the BLACK paint scuffed it with a 3M Pad to make it look BRUSHED Alum. (its Billet Alum ) and painted the lettering RED .

:clap:

Reactions: DarKKnight54

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
enough said and i have alot more different badges made from billet and not panted or a damn sticker
I'm usually not a fan of replacement front emblems, but that is niiiice. Good job there sir.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damn i want something like this but maybe the punisher billet look to it.. kinda how it pops out

i had a cheapo plastic aluminum brushed look to it punisher badge that i got from a member but spilled some gas on the black background from fuel rail and it FADED it instantly!

·
Registered
749 Posts
in my sig....only one that has one thats the way to roll

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
damn i want something like this but maybe the punisher billet look to it.. kinda how it pops out

i had a cheapo plastic aluminum brushed look to it punisher badge that i got from a member but spilled some gas on the black background from fuel rail and it FADED it instantly!
sent u a PM

·
SRTforums Member
1,589 Posts

Kinda hard to see but it is a black M on a red shield with black backing plate that one of the locals made. He does really good work.

1 - 20 of 300 Posts