Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, im getting some body work done, and in the process ill be putting a mpx big fmic on the car, as my stocker is pretty messed up.

after all this is done, in a month or so, ill be getting dynoed again. my first run a couple years ago, i did 243whp, and 253wtq. my mods at the time were: agp cai with k&n filter, mopar borla catback, atp cold pipe w/greddy type-s, ED dp with highflow cat.

at current, my mods now include: iceman 60mm tb, old style agp wga w/mbc boosting 18psi spike and 14.5-15 at redline, ED 3in o2 housing, race pipe, and the mpx fmic. i also have a dasmopar mapclamp that i might throw on and tune on the dyno if they can do a wideband reading, not the tailpipe crap.

so, what does everyone think my power will be at? my guess, which im going to try to keep low, is going to be between 260 and 270whp.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jagok1 said:
270-280 would be my guess.
i like those numbers, anyone else? cmon!!!11111111111111111

·
Registered
311 Posts
well here is wat i made

·
Registered
655 Posts
jonny04srt4 said:
ok, im getting some body work done, and in the process ill be putting a mpx big fmic on the car, as my stocker is pretty messed up.

after all this is done, in a month or so, ill be getting dynoed again. my first run a couple years ago, i did 243whp, and 253wtq. my mods at the time were: agp cai with k&n filter, mopar borla catback, atp cold pipe w/greddy type-s, ED dp with highflow cat.

at current, my mods now include: iceman 60mm tb, old style agp wga w/mbc boosting 18psi spike and 14.5-15 at redline, ED 3in o2 housing, race pipe, and the mpx fmic. i also have a dasmopar mapclamp that i might throw on and tune on the dyno if they can do a wideband reading, not the tailpipe crap.

so, what does everyone think my power will be at? my guess, which im going to try to keep low, is going to be between 260 and 270whp.

275. :bandit:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
268whp

·
Registered
1,207 Posts