Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys.....
Why not invite Dodge /PVO to this site? also, all of us need to email our complaints to Dodge directly......sending feedback to Dodge might help too.
I also think dealers need to show certifaction that they spent time and money training a group of mechenics to properly service SRT4's
My dealer would not beleive me Dodge wants Mobile1 oil , till he called tech support and got that straight...scarry knowing most dealers have no training on these performance cars.. :grimrippe

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
here come the 05ers

·
Registered
345 Posts
lol thats awesome the 05ers :jester:

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
IWantAn04 said:
here come the 05ers
haha....the annual threads are starting. i'm just waiting on the estimated build numbers for 05 thread to start. we already got the warranty questions and people thinking that they need special parts that are different from the rest of us because they have an 05.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Rugger said:
My dealer would not beleive me Dodge wants Mobile1 oil
Ummm wasn't there a revision of your owners manual? I got one that says that your car doesn't require it. They tested the emissions with standard 5w30 oil in the engine. Maybe it's different for 05's??????

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
canadian_srt4 said:
Take it easy guys, he is Canadian, Toronto just got the internet last month.

lmao..heh...i have a canada quote in my sig too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.