Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
how many more fellow NE peeps will be selling their cars this year?

this is the list that have sold or have attempted to sell their cars this year alone... :eeeek:

we are losing so many veterans :crying:

Cars sold or wanted to sell in 2007

gdflys
djgainsbond
Bruins013
Realfast
silver punisher
srt4fun80
Creamyitalian
eclipse01gt2001
silverpheonix
MASE
sirrach

getting ready sell...
srtvet
mrrobwood

cars sold in 2006

ultimateone
jefb006

jeez who is next?

I bet you 5+ more people will be selling

edit sirrach... (4 left!)

can anyone guess any names?

·
Registered
820 Posts
THe only thing i'm selling for is an EVO and Im gonna have to find a damn good deal on one. But for the price dealerships are selling them for. I can prob make 5grand off my car now if i trade it in.

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
eh, throw me on that list of cars for sale ... let me sell all my mods that i just put on ... then you can take me off that list bc i'll decide to keep it again :ftard:

·
34,749 Posts
you also forgot ultimateone ... and just for shits and giggles, i'd throw up 1badsrt-4 as pending lol

also, add jabbit, maine_05_srt4 and Es Are Tee 4

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shoot dont even let me get into last years list...

oh man i forgot herby too!

·
34,749 Posts
you could also add j14mp and 06Limit .... i guess theirs weren't "sold" but neither of them have srt's now

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
i'm not but i will if i find that one car :eveilgrin

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
srtvet just painted his, wtf?!

I'll have mine for a few years, just got it last year.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
I drive mine maybe once a week, and have NO plans of selling anytime soon...way to much money,blood,sweat,and time just to off it! I just bought another car and was offered a DAMN good price for my car by the dealer and I told him never:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i bet 7 people will either sell or wreck their srt's in the new england area by jan 1st 08

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I looked into selling mine but at this point I think I am gonna just drive it into the ground.....94K on the ticker and not one of those miles have I taken it easy....car is a tank!!

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
i will never sell mine, however if someone wants to trade straight up for a 1998 Toyota Supra TT with Targa top and less than 50k on the clock with a 6 speed, i would soooooo do it.

hmmmm maybe not, i'd prolly just buy the supra and keep my car as well.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
wtf this looks like a group buy for 'sell your car' lol

maybe i can score some hawt parts being a vulture, mod my car to doom, then part it out and sell it once i'm done.

j/k :jester:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sold my '04 last month for for $12,000.00. The car had 64k miles on it with mild mods.

2 days later I bought a 04' mazda3 hatchback with 28k miles on it for $12,500.00.

I miss the power like crazy but I've been using that hatch non-stop since I got the car.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts