Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2402370131&category=6204

Quote from ad:
Terms of Sale

The winning bidder will provide via cash, check, money order, bank or cashiers check or credit card a deposit in the amount of $500 USD to hold a reserved spot for this vehicle when it arrives
The BID is now at.... $4,100!!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
:shock: :shock:

"this auction is to be able to place a deposit to purchase a Neon SRT-4, you do not need to win this auction to place the deposit, you can contact me and we can do the necessary paperwork over the phone or via fax, the first person who places a deposit will be the ONLY person who will be able to place a desposit "

so why is the bid up to $4100?? just call the damn guy and stop bidding. man, the stupidity in america is just amazing.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I remember when the 350z was coming out, there must have been 30 entries on ebay just to put down a deposit on one. I guess some people will pay anything to be the first one on the block with a new toy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Croation
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing