Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Hellcat Redeye widebody
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new member to the forum, although I've been reading/getting advice from here for a couple of years.

Just sold my 16 Helly, and bought a 19 Redeye. Anyone have experience with LM CAI on the Redeye?

Thanks in advance

Matt

·
Premium Member
4,264 Posts
Hi all, new member to the forum, although I've been reading/getting advice from here for a couple of years.

Just sold my 16 Helly, and bought a 19 Redeye. Anyone have experience with LM CAI on the Redeye?

Thanks in advance

Matt
if you've lurked here for a while, you should know most of us here have SRT-4's and only dream of owning either of the cars you just mentioned. HAHA....

While i do not have any experience with this CAI, i would like to see pictures of your cars....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you've lurked here for a while, you should know most of us here have SRT-4's and only dream of owning either of the cars you just mentioned. HAHA....

While i do not have any experience with this CAI, i would like to see pictures of your cars....
Gotcha Gump. Is there another area for me to post, or is that just a general rule of thumb that most members are SRT4's?

New sled:

Old:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Just answered my own question. I now realize used to look at the "SRT Hellcat forum". Thought they were the same!

·
Premium Member
4,264 Posts
Man i drool over those widebody car every time i see them. a co-worker of mine has a widebody challenger scat pack. Such a mean looking ride!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man i drool over those widebody car every time i see them. a co-worker of mine has a widebody challenger scat pack. Such a mean looking ride!

Thanks for sharing!
Yeah man. My buddy just bought a WB Scat in the new frosbite color So sweet!

·
Premium Member
4,264 Posts
My co-workers car is that maroon redish color. I didnt think i would like it when he was telling us about it when he ordered it, but it has grown on me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts