Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let all of you know that they are back instock with the red LED's with black board ($5.00 addtional). I will have the standard board also with the white LED's to use with the red lens. $40.00 + $6.00 shipping for the standard green board either LED and add $5.00 for the black board, thanks.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hey John, how much longer before your website gets updated with all your products and finished with the cart and check out option? Any clue?

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lethal_Whisper said:
Hey John, how much longer before your website gets updated with all your products and finished with the cart and check out option? Any clue?
Few days the testing faze has already started with the site and all that is needed now is product. I have been so bust that I have not had time to take care of it. The guy building the site has been real patient with me, I couldnt have asked for anyone better then him to do it, thanks.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Sweet, how many people do ya have waiting for the black board ones? I know i am, i sent ya the money like 2 or 3 weeks ago, any idea when i and whomever is still waiting will see their boards? thanks for the update, and thanks for the great product.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well, the title says back in stock next week, so my guess would be you'll be getting yours as soon as he gets them in stock and can ship em out.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
i figured as much , but i just wanted to throw the question out there incase anyone was wondering and didnt want to ask, Im sure there are a few of us out there really antsy to see what this will look like, i ahve my clear 3rd brake light all painted up flat black to match my black led tails, its just sittin on my bureau screaming for me to put it in, im soooo excited to see what this will look like, im like a lil kid on x-mas, its the small presents i like best haha

·
Registered
732 Posts
these things are pimp installed mine last weeks it looks great as its a factory looking piece and for factory looking install run it inside the loom and use the extra wire to join to passenger side turn signal you will see what i mean when you go to install it

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have one with the black board and clear lens on my Stone White SRT with the Black LED tails. The combo looks fucking amazing. The wait is well worth it I can assure you. You won't be happier.

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They should ship end of this week. If someone has some pics, (cjohnson) with the led tails with the led third that would be great. I will post them up if you send them to me. Chris I will take some pics of yours tomorrow night so we can get some pics up of your car.

·
Registered
493 Posts
They blink at normal speed. The LED tails don't blink fast by themselves. I had them on before I installed my PTP 3rd brake light assembly. Hope this helps and answers your question.

·
Registered
493 Posts
GAngel said:
How long is the install?
Took me about an hour and a half. But that was with mounting the LED Board in the clear brake light, plus wiring, plus making everything look stock. Hiding all the wires was a pain. Even though I couldn't make it look totally stock. But the instructions John gives you with the board makes it a very straight forward install. It all depends on how long it takes you to read and go through the steps :D:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts