1. Open the PSD file with PhotoshopSRT-4aKId said:Basically, I just took that car and changed the image slightly. I was also messing with the size, and how to make it smaller, so in essence I couldn't change the actual height to width ratio with out photochop finding an exact match to it automatically. I think Microsoft picture it will work better for that.
Anywho, my main problem is I can't get it hosted. I tried www.imageshack.us, and it was a no go. The file, apparently, is a PSD. I took the image from autotrader because the car looked so clean. The problem is now that I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to avert it to a JPEG. Thanks. :thumbsup:
2. Select which layers you want shown, and make sure your picture looks how you want it to.
3. On the "File" menu, click "Save As"
4. There should be a drop-down menu at the bottom showing file types. Select the Jpeg file type.
5. A menu will pop up asking you which quality you want. Pick a happy medium between file size and quality.
6. Host it!