Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically, I just took that car and changed the image slightly. I was also messing with the size, and how to make it smaller, so in essence I couldn't change the actual height to width ratio with out photochop finding an exact match to it automatically. I think Microsoft picture it will work better for that.

Anywho, my main problem is I can't get it hosted. I tried www.imageshack.us, and it was a no go. The file, apparently, is a PSD. I took the image from autotrader because the car looked so clean. The problem is now that I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to avert it to a JPEG. Thanks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
SRT-4aKId said:
Basically, I just took that car and changed the image slightly. I was also messing with the size, and how to make it smaller, so in essence I couldn't change the actual height to width ratio with out photochop finding an exact match to it automatically. I think Microsoft picture it will work better for that.

Anywho, my main problem is I can't get it hosted. I tried www.imageshack.us, and it was a no go. The file, apparently, is a PSD. I took the image from autotrader because the car looked so clean. The problem is now that I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to avert it to a JPEG. Thanks. :thumbsup:
1. Open the PSD file with Photoshop
2. Select which layers you want shown, and make sure your picture looks how you want it to.
3. On the "File" menu, click "Save As"
4. There should be a drop-down menu at the bottom showing file types. Select the Jpeg file type.
5. A menu will pop up asking you which quality you want. Pick a happy medium between file size and quality.
6. Host it!

Voila!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.