Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery for you ADAM and I hope you come back...... I am glad to hear you will finish up with the parts and orders already placed with you. You offered great Options at Great prices for us. I Pm'd you Adam Thanks MAN

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Adam,
Thanks for your excellent work, price and turn around! You will be missed.
Steve

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
well this sucks.. i was looking to get a S3 clone next year.. well so much for that.

Good luck to you and a speedy recoverty for whatever problems might be. God bless and be with you.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Dang I just got my setup. it took 2 months but now i understand. thank you for your help adam. setup looks great. Decided to go bigger but sexy as frick! the SRT community will be miss you!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
This is indeed horrible news. Adams products are great. I was gonna have him ext gate my s3 and do a 47lb wheel. Now what do we do ? Best wishes man.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Sad to see you leave....options for a big wheeled stocker and ported-externally gated manifolds sure narrowed.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sad to hear about the health issues, hope you get better soon. Now I really can't wait to put my fresh green spec on my car, that is after I replace my turbine due to my mishandling :(

Be well

·
Registered
582 Posts
Sorry to see you go Adam. I was looking forward to having my stage3 ported and new wheel installed. Hope to see you back with all of your great products

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Its hard to find stand up people on the internet and in the srt vendor world and you are one. Good luck best wish and come back if you can.

P.S. the EMS still works great.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Damn man...i was goin to see if you guys could help me out with the car. Damn. Oh well. I hope eveything goes well with ya man!! Take it easy!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts