Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need someone that wants a free grill kit and who can donate a picture or two to be the model car on my website. This is the 4th style of mesh I have for the SRT-4 and will be the 5th freebie grill I have given out. This time the grill mesh is XXL-FLAT in GLOSS BLACK.

Quite a few people have expressed interest in black grills over the shiny silver grills I carry now. I took your suggestions and here we are now.

I do need a deposit of just $40. I'll refund the money after I get some pictures that I can use for my website. The kit will then be on the website in the $60 range. These "should" install like the other kits and should give off a great finish when done. I just need one person that has the time and knowledge to install one of these in a decent time frame. I'll allow a 3 week time period to get the job done. After that, the refund is not going to apply. First come first serve, if you throw your name in first I need the deposit (or proof of deposit) within 48 hours and then it will get knocked down to the next person.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]. Preferred method of payment is paypal.

Below is a hand cut set for the trial.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I got a few emails. If you do email me, let me know what your user ID is.

I assume EatinAintCheatin jumped the gun and is out. If this is correct, please acknowledge.

Right now, it looks like drizze99 has it, but I don't know since I have some emails from people w/ no user ID.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
customcargrills said:
Ok, I got a few emails. If you do email me, let me know what your user ID is.

I assume EatinAintCheatin jumped the gun and is out. If this is correct, please acknowledge.

Right now, it looks like drizze99 has it, but I don't know since I have some emails from people w/ no user ID.
My emails should be marked drizze99 or Andre Guerrieri....I can't remember now!! :D

EDIT: they are from envalliance.com

1 - 20 of 25 Posts