Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last call for ordering SRT-4: The Album! If you've ever thought about getting a copy, then now is the time. Just PM me your info (name, address with zip code) and I'll send you a copy for $2 - on the honor system...you send me the $ when you get the disc. For more info check out the "A CD For US?" thread at...
http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=299

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i pm'ed you a week ago. still no cd though. :cry: actually 2 weeks ago.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Done! 8)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deadbeats!!! (j/k...LOL)

At this point everyone who has ordered a CD should have it (the only exceptions are the 2 I sent out yesterday and I have PM'd those folks.)

drizze, GLHS...thanks for your payments!

Everyone else...just a friendly reminder to pony up your dough! This is all on the honor system and I trust y'all to be honorable. (Besides, I'd hate to have to send Guido over to break some legs...LOL)

Thanks!

(PM me if you have any questions)

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
I just received my copy today, I'll send the check tomorrow. I almost put it in the CD player but then I decided to break it in while breakin in the SRT. I did flip the insert so the Album artwork is on the front. I somehow get the feeling this is gonna be a collectors item one day. Thanks Ohyeah!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RUgoinup said:
I just received my copy today, I'll send the check tomorrow. I almost put it in the CD player but then I decided to break it in while breakin in the SRT. I did flip the insert so the Album artwork is on the front. I somehow get the feeling this is gonna be a collectors item one day. Thanks Ohyeah!
My pleasure...glad you like it! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts