Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you georgia people buy your srt-4 there? how was the service? i went to get an 05 and they seriously tried to rip me off.. and then when i was ready to leave they wouldnt give me the keys to my car back, i literally had to start yelling at them to get my keys so i could leave. anyone else have any problems like this?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I HATE THAT PLACE... I went there about 1 month ago to look at a 04 blue srt that they had in stock. It had like 52k miles on it and wanted 17k for it. I was there with cash in had and made them an offer of 16,200 and they just told me that I need to leave now, this is a RARE CAR they said and thats the least they will take for it. So the next day I went to Atlanta Auto Brokers and bought an 04 red Srt with only 7k miles on it for 15,999.

So yea they SUCK...IMO

·
Registered
273 Posts
buying a car there isn't the best- however the parts department is pretty sweet, there are two guys you can trust their names are GEOFFREY or Chad. I have ordered all mopar stuff through them and have gotten discounts that don't exist. Also when I ordered my clutch the upgraded one from them the delivery was going to take a week, chad had it to me the next day.

there are two completely different worlds at Landmark, the dealers and the workers, Chad and Geoff know their shit as for the other guys, I wouldn't buy from them!
Priest

1 - 3 of 3 Posts