Dodge SRT Forum banner

Land Combat Expo!

391 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  iball 
#1 ·
Don't forget the USAREUR Lan Combat Expo is going on NOW at the Patrick Henry Village Pavilion in Heidelberg!
See all the tools of the mass-killing trade! Fun for the whole family! Tanks! Apache Attack Helicopters! And a slew of computerized crap the vendors want to sell Uncle Sam!
I'm going tomorrow. Mostly to get off a day of REAL work and still get paid.
And to slap that silly motherfucker who said all German LNs are lazy, arrogant, and corrupt. No one insults my co-workers. That's in MY job description. Because of him, the Bundeswehr pulled out of the show. Oh well. That's Democracy for ya!
Hopefully I can find a place down there in Heidelberg or Mannheim that carries the hose I need to hook up my CC and to redo my breather filter with.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Roachnigga said:
I was suppose to drive there tommorow... but i have to stay behind to finish TQ chks on my UH-60.... :gay:
Beats M1A1 services....pulling the pack, steam cleaning it and the hull (read: dead mice cleanup), then doing turret services.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.