Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
broken studs suck!!! had them happen on my old 4g63 talon ( biggest pile of junk EVER!) had to drill which was NOT fun, and then retap.

hopefully that isn't the issue though, if i remember you did have an aftermarket O2 housing, which means it probably doesn't have the lower support, which places the exhuast weight completely on the manifold and studs, NO bueno there as all the vibration is also transferred which will loosen stuff up.

anywho, finally got an A3 upper receiver.. so my build is coming along.... slowly...

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
A3 upper receiver, no idea what that is.. Not neon related is it?
Good news, found the exhaust leak. It is coming from the flexpipe on the top half. All the exhaust manifold studs are fine. Did a boost leak test and it was leaking air so bad. Wasn't holding anything. Noticed quite a few vacuum lines that were just dangling not connected at all to anything. So I re-did them.

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
I'm from Sioux Falls SD but I'm 90% sure I'm going to go. it looks like a blast! I would be there Friday night and Saturday. I hope to get on the DYNO too! :)

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Nice. Good luck on the dyno, I think its all filled up. Meet will probably be 90% Mustangs/Camaros and Corvettes. I will be there around 8pm Saturday, and might check out the dyno too... Have plans from 5-8ish, hope to catch in on the fun after the parking lot BS.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Looks like they had some last minute changes.

Lets all have a fun and safe weekend.
OFFICIAL SCHEDULE:
FRIDAY NIGHT 7:00PM: Hilton hotel (host hotel)
19677 E Jackson Dr, Independence, MO

SATURDAY 10:00AM-10:00PM: CAR SHOW/MEET SPOT
Side Pockets bar/grill
1307 Missouri 7, Blue Springs, MO

SATURDAY 10:00AM-5:00PM: Tuning Station dyno day
5375 W. US 40 Hwy
Blue Springs Mo. 64015

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Oh nice...Blue Springs!??!? Thats where I just bought my 1st gen LOL. About 50 minutes out from me. :/

Thanks for the update man.

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
Cool. I'm on my way there. I might wait to show up Saturday also. Hope to see some SRTs there :)
Keep your eye out for a black ACR w/ SD plates.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
There were a few SRTs there. It was a pretty good time.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I need to read this more often... anyway, my wife's B day is coming up and we're celebrating this Monday. and I've been busy with some house renovation with new pocket replacement windows too so I probably wouldn't have made it anyway.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
anyone know what's going on with chuck that can PM me?, I just caught a post of his on KCSR saying he had some serious family related stuff going on, I wish him best of luck with it.

41 - 60 of 270 Posts