Dodge SRT Forum banner

261 - 270 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
I might come down there for this, I was checking it out last week. I've gone to the Omaha show 6 or 7 times, I want to go to another Mopar specific event.

33rd Annual HPAC Mopar Family Reunion Car Show & Swap Meet

I have to find out if it is just an old school event or not though.
That is literally 20 minutes away from me. I have been to their shows in the past at that location and it is primarily old Mopar muscle and newer LX cars. :|
The Mopar sport compact scene is completely dead out here.

·
Super Moderator
15,634 Posts
That is literally 20 minutes away from me. I have been to their shows in the past at that location and it is primarily old Mopar muscle and newer LX cars. :|
The Mopar sport compact scene is completely dead out here.
It's bad here near Omaha also. I was the only SRT-4, and there were 4 total FWD cars. There were two black w/ silver Shelby Turbo Chargers and one red Shelby Shadow CSX w/ gold rims (with the variable nozzle thrust turbo, very cool).

I was shocked to win my first trophy, 3rd Place for SRT Models. Usually they refuse to even acknowledge anything with less than 8 cylinders here.

It is MUCH worse for the poor FWD cars from above. There is only one class they fit, and get this:

1974-2004.

That's it, everything in that category, FWD, old, newer, 4 cylinder, 8 cylinder, doesn't matter, they are all lumped into the same group.

Needless to say, they have no chance of ever getting any trophy in their classes. But awesome that they come out every year.

I'm giving some thought to heading up to Mopars In The Park instead, up in Minneapolis the weekend of June 4th.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Congrats on the trophy.

But car shows are a joke in my opinion.

I wish there were decent performance shops down here that can tune these cars and work on them. I think JMB performance is my only closest option about 4.5 hours away :(

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Forums are dead now. Pretty damn sad.

A lot has happened in 3 months. Making this car my own. Got a used DiablotSport Trinity for it, added a Maddog STS with Hurst rod and knob with booger bushings. Put a used Dual MPX on it with new gaskets and hardware. BlackHousing headlights OEM style. New badges all around. Got the RPF1s powdercoated gold. Got rid of the Innovate LC1 for a used LC2 wideband that a friend helped with. New oil pressure sending unit. Fixed boost leaks. Have a used MPX intercooler with a brand new SDK crashbar I will put on at some point. No rush though. Got the windows tinted 20% all around. Some more odds and ends I am leaving out.

This has been driving me crazy. It was from original owner and his angled exhaust setup. Going to be taking the rear bumper cover off and getting it fixed/painted here soon:

Getting my email tune squared away on my SRT-4. Nice to see boost again. Here are some quick shots of it about 3 weeks ago or so:

Anyone else have updates of their SRT-4?

261 - 270 of 270 Posts