Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking Jaeger's paintball or saddlers like chuck proposed. hell maybe even the gun show in april.

i'll let you guys figure out where we should get together at. post up your ideas for location here though.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Oh yeah forgot... Kansas City Auto Show 10 a.m. March ninth should be a good time test drive cars check out all the new rides. I was there last year and I had a really good time. 124591

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
auto show sounds cool, and i can bring the wife and duaghter.

NVM, jsut noticed it is saturday.. sometimes i hate beign an auto tech..

ok so let's plan out a saddlers or jaeger's meet. or maybe even a fast fridays.

·
Registered
55 Posts
chuck, tony and myself are going to jaegers on sunday. All of you are welcome to join. We will be up there at 1:00pm.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Boost, I have like 1000 extra paintballs so you wouldn't have to get paint. Plus I have a membership so I get discounts.

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah but i still need to rent equip and a gun/marker, how much do you think that would be?
I believe my discounts for guest would be either $5( normally $10) for the field fee or $10 for rentals ( usually $15 i think). So you would probably be looking at $20 for the day using my extra paint.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think he got banned but I'm not 100% sure. A lot of people don't come on here anymore because the moderators are assholes.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts
About this Discussion
269 Replies
19 Participants
s3*ps2
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing