Dodge SRT Forum banner

Kotu100, Stage0SRT4, im sorry guys

3K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  Jollie85 
#1 ·
hey guys... im sure u know who this is by now. yea its me rick. i have already told ben and jean that i am making this thread. i want to apologize to everyone on the NE section. i read daves post about me maturing and realized i am in the wrong. i apologize for taking shots at everyone and also for causing trouble on the forums for the past few months. i used to think everyone one on here was my friend and now i realize that i lost it. mainly i miss seeing everyone on an almost weekly basis. german, kev, joe, newman, jean, matt, ben, dave, and espcially Nivo.... im sorry guys. this goes for everyone else on the NE section and SRTForums in general. :crying: :crying: I MISS U GUYS!!!! :crying: :crying:
i know its gonna take a lot longer than the couple minutes that it takes u guys to read this post to forgive me, but im working on it. i've been a :ben: lately and now i r not!!! please forgive me everyone. and admins and mods if you find it necessary to delete this and ban me go ahead however that would not help the situation. thanks for letting me apologize and if u see me on these forums again, maybe i will be kotu100 again. bye guys and im sorry.

#28 ·
SRiceaTer4 said:
i kinda like this presidential speech stuff......lol
lol "WE ARE ALL IN VIOLATION OF THE JEANIVO CONVENTION!"

#30 ·
Guys...heres whats going on
i am asking u guys nicely. if u have a problem with Rick, call him, pm him, talk to him on AIM, whatever. I dont want that kind of stuff going on in this thread. If u dont have anything nice to say then dont say it here. Its not going to help the situation.
also I thank u Rick for not posting anything back to these post...as it also wouldnt help the situation...
Keep it clean boys, Thanks

#32 ·
Crovax Z26 said:
dont worry man there will be no more comments from me. I dotn wan to get stabbed with a pitchfork again.
niether will I. they keep taking away my post count.

#33 ·
Welcome back!

Now drive back up to Maine this summer to hang out again. :)

If not. See you at Epping!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.