Dodge SRT Forum banner

Kotu100, Stage0SRT4, im sorry guys

3K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  Jollie85 
#1 ·
hey guys... im sure u know who this is by now. yea its me rick. i have already told ben and jean that i am making this thread. i want to apologize to everyone on the NE section. i read daves post about me maturing and realized i am in the wrong. i apologize for taking shots at everyone and also for causing trouble on the forums for the past few months. i used to think everyone one on here was my friend and now i realize that i lost it. mainly i miss seeing everyone on an almost weekly basis. german, kev, joe, newman, jean, matt, ben, dave, and espcially Nivo.... im sorry guys. this goes for everyone else on the NE section and SRTForums in general. :crying: :crying: I MISS U GUYS!!!! :crying: :crying:
i know its gonna take a lot longer than the couple minutes that it takes u guys to read this post to forgive me, but im working on it. i've been a :ben: lately and now i r not!!! please forgive me everyone. and admins and mods if you find it necessary to delete this and ban me go ahead however that would not help the situation. thanks for letting me apologize and if u see me on these forums again, maybe i will be kotu100 again. bye guys and im sorry.

#3 ·
Very well put, Rick. Thank you for the apology...I know it took a lot for you to say what you did.....it's up to Dave, Nivo and Ben as to whether or not to delete this or re-ban you....I'll leave it totally up to them.

#5 ·
well said man, well said!!

#8 ·
PhastSRT said:
hey guys... im sure u know who this is by now. yea its me rick. i have already told ben and jean that i am making this thread. i want to apologize to everyone on the NE section. i read daves post about me maturing and realized i am in the wrong. i apologize for taking shots at everyone and also for causing trouble on the forums for the past few months. i used to think everyone one on here was my friend and now i realize that i lost it. mainly i miss seeing everyone on an almost weekly basis. german, kev, joe, newman, jean, matt, ben, dave, and espcially Nivo.... im sorry guys. this goes for everyone else on the NE section and SRTForums in general. :crying: :crying: I MISS U GUYS!!!! :crying: :crying:
i know its gonna take a lot longer than the couple minutes that it takes u guys to read this post to forgive me, but im working on it. i've been a :ben: lately and now i r not!!! please forgive me everyone. and admins and mods if you find it necessary to delete this and ban me go ahead however that would not help the situation. thanks for letting me apologize and if u see me on these forums again, maybe i will be kotu100 again. bye guys and im sorry.
Good deal Rick... ITs always been cool between me and you and had fun at your meets! MAybe some others will smarten up and all the drama can end! Get back the old days, my pre-srt day meets! It seemed from the day i bought my car, the shit started to fall apart in the NE section. (not cause of you) in general! Lets get this section back in order, and have fun again!! :thumbsup:

-matt rez

#9 ·
Good to see you have a good head on your shoulders. I know you have made some bad judgments in the past.. I hope my words of wisdom did rub off on you...

Again like I said before.. I didn't mind having you around.. Make sure you keep it that way...

I don't have a problem with reinstating you...

#10 ·
PhastSRT said:
hi masssrt, im Rick... people usually refer to me as Kotu. we'll get to meet one of these days. im always @ the track. where u from man?
how"s it goin,
I live in wakefield,
I was at the track a lot last year watching,
(especially the srt's with envy)
I'm sure i'll see you at the track this year,
with some of the srt's here also hopefully
I think it'll be a great year for the srt's
lots of fun i hope

#13 ·
Very commendable man, its really respectable in my book when someone can admit when they are wrong. It takes alot of guts to do what you just did, and espically what you did earlier tonight. It will be nice to see Kotu100 back on the forums.

Hopefully this drama will fineally come to an end, and I can actually see what the "old new england SRToc" is like. I've herd so many great stories and just hope that we can top those, all of us together.

Its going to be a fun summer, welcome back :thumbsup:

#14 ·
one condition man... u are sentenced to 20 minutes of the kotu dance...lol. on a sreous note. what you did takes alot of guts man and i respect you for that. i cant wait till the good old days are back again!!!!

#16 ·
Rick called Nivo last night to formally apologize... and for that, Nivo said he gets his old screen name kotu100 back. So Rick, I just unbanned kotu100 so you can use that screen name again.

#17 ·
SRTGURL said:
Rick called Nivo last night to formally apologize... and for that, Nivo said he gets his old screen name kotu100 back. So Rick, I just unbanned kotu100 so you can use that screen name again.
Yeah!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don't know where all this drama came from anyway. Everyone was like best friends in the day :rofl:

#19 ·
SRTGURL said:
actions speak much louder then words Jean. people can say whatever they want. But words are nothing without real action to back them up.

#22 ·
Im Baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot!!!!!

#23 ·
Its about time. :D

#25 ·
dont worry about it man... its old news

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.