Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I have seen them on 2 so far and they look terrible. They look even worse in person than in pictures.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
that offset looks hideous. with a better offset bringing the rims to a slight deep dish look they might look way better. Can somebody hook that up with a photoshop pic??

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Yeah the FWD fitments don't look nearly as good as the RWD fitments (concave face).

·
Registered
244 Posts
I was seriously considering getting those rims for my car but after see those pics...I think I'll pass.:stab:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
but of course just about every noob or honda owner is gonna go out and get these rims making them even more expensive and also prove that i'm glad to stay on the stockers.

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
:wtf: Man Im glad I didn't buy those.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hotswaps...

Personally I like them on my SILVER! =)

I tried them with the spokes but they looked way over done and busy so I took the spokes off and love the look of them now.

Jesse

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
"rivets" look out of place without any silver spokes on there to bring them into the "image" of the wheel. maybe do those black too?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey what size rims did you get on your blue one ? I want to run 235 and am interested in possibly auto-x and didn't know wether i should go 17 or 18 inch
wheels. Any advice would be great thnx.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts