Dodge SRT Forum banner
641 - 656 of 656 Posts
Sorry, its a bad habbit! I understand. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in to try and help out. But it sounds like you guys have already made your minds up! I just thought this is what you guys wanted was people to come forth to give both their good and bad input to give a proper ruling for these guys.

all from FB!

Mike Tall
Brian Crower Stage 3 Cams for Sale, for SRT-4 8k miles on them $250
42 minutes ago · Unlike · Comment
You and David West like this.
Mole Martinez shipped?
41 minutes ago · Like
Mike Tall ill do 270 shipped.
41 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Matt Burke dam thats cheap
28 minutes ago · Like
Mole Martinez are you the same mile tall from the SRTforums that scammed everyone?
21 minutes ago · Like
Mole Martinez http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f38/known-new-england-scammers-548888/
21 minutes ago · Like
Mike Tall yes, my name is mike tall and NO i am not a scammer.
19 minutes ago · Like
Mole Martinez there is a whole thread about you on the forums. same car too
18 minutes ago · Like
Mole Martinez Mike Tall and Tommy Barber
17 minutes ago · Like
Mole Martinez Mike Tall:
Address: 360 Szost Dr Fairfield, CT 06824
cell: 203-814-6105
Email: mxmike52@hotmail.com
Email: jscoops88@aol.com
17 minutes ago · Like
Mole Martinez Father's business: Fairfield County Electric Co.
25 Warren Ave, Fairfield, CT 06825
203-332-1722

Mom's info:
See More
16 minutes ago · Like
Mike Tall you dont think i know this already? lol it was a huge dramatic thing that happend and was blown completley out of proportion. i never scammed anyone. and if you actually read the thread it will tell you that ONE guy that myself and my frien...
See More
15 minutes ago · Like
Mole Martinez I HATE SCAMMERS! HAVE A NICE LIFE SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Mike Tall uh okay? hahaha
12 minutes ago · Like
Mike Caratone Yea dude, the SRTForums is a big joke bro. I am the one with the fathers business information on there. They started calling me from blocked numbers, making physical threats against me because I "scammed people" apparently. And it was al...
See More
9 minutes ago · Like
Terrence Borta Wow drama on facebook
8 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like · 1 person
John Castagna haha his name is Mole
8 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Johnny Pugs the "cyber police" aka moderators have nothing better to do with their lives so they make up false accusations. point is the forums is a joke.
6 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Mike Tall Thanks guys, yeah anyone feel free to chime in, these SRTForums kids live in their own world, like i said it soon enough the moderators are going to be banning each other and then the website will be shut down. Im on Supraforums, s2kforums, neons.org, evolutionm.net, GSXRforums, GEOmetroforums, CTSubie, Nasioc, DSMtuner, CCDSM and many many more and i must say, its EMBARESSING to own and SRT4 only due to the fact of the image the A few of the SRTForums people put out for all of us as being immature jerkoff assholes.
2 minutes ago · Like
Mole Martinez F***ING SCAMMERS ALL NEED THEIR A$$ES BEAT!!!!
a few seconds ago · Like

true story, his defense when people call him on it is "SRTForums people are nazi's and crazy and no one should believe anything these people say." more or less.

I'm going to point and laugh at anyone who gets scammed via fb group. Once they do, if they try to start a thread here, I'm not going to lock it. I'm going to move it to OT and let them take care of it because they deserved to get scammed.

Sorry, its a bad habbit! I understand. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in to try and help out. But it sounds like you guys have already made your minds up! I just thought this is what you guys wanted was people to come forth to give both their good and bad input to give a proper ruling for these guys.
Good for you on not getting scammed by a known scammer. No one gives a shit as he is a scammer and your one good transaction doesnt change shit. Oh and you are still dumb for buying anything from him, and im sure if he scammed you you would have came on here whining even though you were warned.

I know this is a very old thread and I dont own a SRT like the User name states. But this thread has kept me entertained all morning. I then realized something..one of these scammers (Mike Tall) is on Instagram with ALOT of followers and he apparently has a shop. I hate scammer's with a passion and apparently this guy has a big following. I would hate to see more people get screwed over.

Instagram

Sorry for the old bump..just thought you guys might wanna see this :grin:

I know this is a very old thread and I dont own a SRT like the User name states. But this thread has kept me entertained all morning. I then realized something..one of these scammers (Mike Tall) is on Instagram with ALOT of followers and he apparently has a shop. I hate scammer's with a passion and apparently this guy has a big following. I would hate to see more people get screwed over.

Instagram

Sorry for the old bump..just thought you guys might wanna see this :grin:
So you made an account within the past 5 days and decided to look up this thread and bump a thread thats been dormant for more than 3 years? :intrestin

641 - 656 of 656 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.