Dodge SRT Forum banner
621 - 640 of 656 Posts
too bad you can't warn prospective buyers.

well maybe the fact that he states he is the second owner and the Experian AutoCheck bar says its a three owner car might steer some away.

unfortunately most people aren't that bright.

Admins, you were appointed the job to regulate the forum's. Do your job and end it. Don't argue your point with people it looks foolish.

This forum run's like hell because of the lack of good administrators. I'm just a member stating my opinion. So don't argue with me about it, FIX IT.

this thread has become extremely off topic so anyone else who wants to add how they disagree with an admin can post it in another section.

mike must have started posting into ebay because i shut him down every time one of his friends tried to sell something on craigslist. oh well, hopefully they just rid themselves of srt-4's for good and start ripping off someone else.

looks like he's scammed before... way to go trying to clear your name up by saying you never scammed anyone and this forum's admins tried to fuck you over. hope you never sell your car and tell your trailer trash mom i said what's up and ask her why she never responded to my emails.
not responsible enough.. he will steal ur money......dont buy from him or her Buyer: Member id jorgesrt-4 ( Feedback Score Of 25) Jun-08-10 16:56
Crankshaft Position Sensor Dodge SRT-4 PT Cruiser Turbo (#320536662159)
Tires badly cupped. One plugged on the edge and worthless. No response 2 emails Buyer: Member id celynka ( Feedback Score Of 371) Nov-28-09 19:05
Set of 4 Bridgestone Potenza G019 GRID 215/55/16 Tires (#320438848358)
Failed to mention damage of item. Oil dripping from the box. Inadequate packing. Buyer: Member id boostingsnail ( Feedback Score Of 169) Nov-05-09 10:11
2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Mopar OEM Oil Cooler (#320439318826)
Item was filthy, not received until after Christmas, poorly packaged. Buyer: Member id bcozzone*123 ( Feedback Score Of 1 ) Dec-27-08 16:41
Microsoft Xbox 360 - Game console - 20 GB (#320326495877)

Don't disregard my post. I am a concerned member lol

Come into this thread, post the info, and get out.

When a person of authority does his job, he doesn't argue his point because he is just that, authority.

Get enough evidence that a member is a scammer, use your judgment, label him then ban him.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk but this thread is just so negative when instead it could be so informative and helpful.

why label AND ban? I know we've said it tons of times, but keeping an account active and labelling it is the best way for us to deal with scammers. If people are dumb enough to buy from or sell to labelled scammers then they deserve whatever they get.

Okay then I agree with not banning them, but there is just no need for all the extra bickering. That's all. I want my visits to the forum to be interesting and informative in a positive way, yet every interesting thread has some serious hate in it.

i dont wanna jump on anyones dick but i have personally done business with Mike Tall and have had nothin gbut good results?..and of all places the deals went down on facebook?...

I just wanted to give my 2 cents here and try to give a good review to Mike Tall! I live all the way in Utah and have no reason to lie about this! Yes i have read the whole thread and to each their own as far as opinion goes! The other guys seem to be more of the problem and not so much on Mike's part!!! I had purchased a MPX 3" downpipe and exhaust from Mike! He was selling it for $500 bucks on Facebook. I seen the offer and decided to contact him!! He seems like a really helpful and chill person! So uppon agreement of buying this from him I sent the money and waited for a response of when I would see the parts, we kept in contact and it was about a week out when he text me and told me that he would have to refund me my money since he could not find a box big enough to ship the parts in! So I said "no worries!!" The next day he said he had found a box that would work! So he asked me if I still wanted the parts or if I wanted to just get my money back. Their was also an intake he was selling that I wanted for my car so because of the time it took him to find the box he said he would just add the intake in the box for free along with the other parts!!!! So when the parts arrived I opened the box and checked everything out!!! The exhaust had a small crack at the end where it y's out to the duel tips but that was not a big deal to fix since it was taken care of for free from a local shop!!! I have also talked to Mike on questions I have had with my car and he has been very helpful!!!!

621 - 640 of 656 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.