Dodge SRT Forum banner
601 - 620 of 656 Posts
Johnny, despite what you say, I am friends with a lot of people you know and they know I'm not a scammer, I was at the memorial day meet too. I don't understand the need for you to keep this thread up, I have another name on here and I've been continuing to sell, you kicked off mike caratone and tommy barber and they both are no longer into srt 4s even tho that means nothing to you. I've said it once but ill say it again bro, I'm not a scammer and I never have been, I would neverscam someone and especially use my real info comon now.
I added your other forum name to the scammers list. I've also let all of my local guys know who you are.

whatever you say johnny, you can "notify" your friends of whatever you want. Still doesn't change the fact that I'm NOT a scammer. And FYI you did not ban my other name, good luck finding it, ill continue to keep my good trader rating and keep my srtforum friends happy with good parts and good info. ttyl boss

whatever you say johnny, you can "notify" your friends of whatever you want. Still doesn't change the fact that I'm NOT a scammer. And FYI you did not ban my other name, good luck finding it, ill continue to keep my good trader rating and keep my srtforum friends happy with good parts and good info. ttyl boss
hope you didn't make a name on someone else's computer....again. that whole IP will be blocked, not that you even understand what that means.

Dont know how i was titled as a scammer...just bought a 1000 ems from a guy on the forums and paid same day. The next thing i know im a scammer. i Havent sold anything or posted anything for sale in months. The last thing i posted was a meth kit and it never sold. Just curious why out of no where i am a scammer.

Dont know how i was titled as a scammer...just bought a 1000 ems from a guy on the forums and paid same day. The next thing i know im a scammer. i Havent sold anything or posted anything for sale in months. The last thing i posted was a meth kit and it never sold. Just curious why out of no where i am a scammer.

Explain why you either A) let Mike Tall use your computer or B) you used Mike Tall's computer to access to the forums.

Explain why you either A) let Mike Tall use your computer or B) you used Mike Tall's computer to access to the forums.
when i got my ems he is a local and he helped me install it and we needed some base maps for 750cc injectors. probably used my laptop and signed on his wifi. if im gonna get pegged as a scammer for that then thats pretty shitty. been on the forums for 3 years and never had a problem..i might not post a lot or sell alot but no one has had any complaints.

it goes way beyond "signed on his wifi", whatever the hell that means.
if you so call ban because i used his IP address then me using his wifi to connect to the all mighty srt forums then it doesnt go much further then using his wifi to log in. what is does is allows you to connect to the internet without a lan connection. still doesnt make me a scammer.

no, it simply means that either he attempted to log onto his account from your computer or you logged onto his computer. Sharing an internet connection does not mean anything to us. Allowing other members to use your account is against the rules. Allowing known scammers to use your account will get you labelled as a scammer as well. The Mikes never made good on all of their transgressions and it seems a lot of Connecticut people have followed in their footsteps.

no, it simply means that either he attempted to log onto his account from your computer or you logged onto his computer. Sharing an internet connection does not mean anything to us. Allowing other members to use your account is against the rules. Allowing known scammers to use your account will get you labelled as a scammer as well. The Mikes never made good on all of their transgressions and it seems a lot of Connecticut people have followed in their footsteps.
ok if thats how you look at him that doesnt mean that i have ever scammed anyone. i have no need to scam anyone. and if you dont use the IP address to ban someone that means i can go out and get a different laptop to sign in under a new user name and wont get banned.

ok if thats how you look at him that doesnt mean that i have ever scammed anyone. i have no need to scam anyone. and if you dont use the IP address to ban someone that means i can go out and get a different laptop to sign in under a new user name and wont get banned.

Good luck. Both Mike's have tried that numerous times and all have been labeled scammers. This is another reason you will remain tagged.

Actually, anyone that I know currently is a cop or military. I don't hang out with scumbags.

"know currently" but what about your past? anyway...i dont use the forums often so you can just delete my account fully. good luck with weeding out all the scammers and peggin the ones that arent

"know currently" but what about your past? anyway...i dont use the forums often so you can just delete my account fully. good luck with weeding out all the scammers and peggin the ones that arent
My past? LOL I never hung out with any morons and the second I found out they were I dropped them as friends.

Have a nice day.

601 - 620 of 656 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.